or Connect

Posts by pkincy

If you travel a lot, I think the first priority is how much can the 22 in US sized carryon hold. I have a number of them and my favorites are my Hartman's. I suppose it is still available in belting leather although I typically carry the Tweed with belting leather trim. The Hartman will hold about 30% more than my Tumi 22 inch, which is how it won my heart. In fact it holds so much that I have never had to check a bag although I travel mostly for a week at a...
I don't know that I get the mink suede with colored socks and linen trousers, but it is a great shoe in other company. Perry
Very lame, but at least it is a start. Perry
+3 I have several shirts I wear in the summer as dress shirts that are linen/cotton and each is more transparent than all cotton shirts. All my 100% linen shirts have an open weave that makes them somewhat transparent. PK
Unfortunately, no can do this GTG. I am not back in SF until the 3rd week. I did thoroughly enjoy last month's however. Perry
Slipper Norweger Model in Peter Last take with hand stitching on the upper in Bordeaux Boxcalf: Old English Plain Oxford U Last antic cognac with medallion and single sole in antic cognac: and and from above (please ignore the non Vass shoes)
It appears that the visiting tailor process is indeed more MTM than bespoke. The factory visit, be it in HK, Chicago or London is true bespoke and will tend to provide a better fitting garment. All of this stands to reason. Perry
Seems like a modestly well made suit tailored for a 17 year old (or an anorexic 20 something). I did love the RLPL suits. Slim cut but still could be worn by real people and of wonderful fabrics and construction. I am not certain that I love the lack of belt loops but the fabric and cut are wonderful. I believe they are still available MTM. Perry
I think anyone well dressed will get the "do you work here?" question more than once if you are in a shop, as most of the world dresses pretty casually. My favorite is getting employee prices on coffee at the coffee kiosk at the Fashion Square Mall all the time in Scottsdale. They assume I must work for a men's store somewhere in the mall and automatically charge me less. See there is some benefits for dressing well. Perry
As others have said, there is no dispute here, it is horrible to anyone with eyes. This is the best reason in the world to always use credit cards. First return it to the merchant and ask for a refund. If that is not immediately forthcoming, than dispute the CC charge and keep your pictures to email as they investigate the dispute. They obviously mixed your measurements up with some petite lady's. Perry