or Connect

Posts by pkincy

I am a 8.5E UK in EG and JL. I wear an 8.5E from Vass if ordered in UK sizing and I do have a pair that has 8- on the bottom signifying my order through a German retailer at 8.5 E. I also have a euro sized pair that are 42.5 and I believe they are the same size. So am thinking you may be a 42. Perry
Many of the suits that high end retailers are ordering now from our favorite makers are now ordered with flat front. Works great for the younger crowd. I am not "younger" but have bought several flat fronts lately from Oxxford. They tend to have a bit more room than the flat fronts I have on an Isaia suit or 2 sourced from NM lately. Perry
The shoe sole will have an obvious wide point that is where the ball of the foot should fall. If the ball of the foot is there you are good. If not the shoe does not fit. Perry
The Fashion Show Las Vegas NM has one pair of the kiton that matches this Bontoni on sale at 25% off in a size 9.5. Which is likely a US size 10.5-11. Perry
I was at Nieman Marcus one day visiting my sales guy and another of his regular customers came in that he introduced me to. We were chatting and getting to know each other. During this process, the sales guy asked me if my wife was with me. I answered, "yes, she is over at Macy's shopping." The other fella couldn't believe that my wife shopped at Macy's while I was shopping at NM. I suppose that is a good thing, because 2 people regularly shopping at NM would...
When I first traveled I also brought one pair of shoes with a matching belt because it did lighten the load. However the new 22 inch wheeled carryon's (I have a Hartmann) allow you to go back to brown if you like. I routinely pack the bottom of the case with 2 pair of good brown shoes with wooden shoe trees and put a week's worth of business and casual clothes on top of them. The top of the case has a casual pair of loafers or running shoes along with my casual...
Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 JLP VALE [url="http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php?photo=1253"]pictures : http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php?photo=1253[/URL Absolutely beautiful shoe. The full over flap and the sleek tucked along the top of the shoe strap makes this as formal a shoe as you could want. I wore mine for the first time today and they are just a fabulous shoe. I am very sorry that it has been...
Black shoes are boring. Yes I have 3-4 pair to 10-15 times that in other shades. And more importantly the black shoes simply never get worn. Perry
The sales should be winding down by then. However with business in LV not good, you will likely find some still going on. The best shopping is Fashion Island across from Wynn's, and the Caesar forum shops. I also love Barney's NY in the Palazzo and as they are not doing well they quite often have deep discount stuff. However, I am not an outlet store fan. In fact I am not certain that any outlet I have seen has ever carried a single thing that appeared in their...
If you like the Vale or the Sutton they are now discontinued. As I have the Sutton, I bought the Vale: Perry