or Connect

Posts by pkincy

Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 JLP VALE [url="http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php?photo=1253"]pictures : http://www.styleforum.net/g/showphoto.php?photo=1253[/URL Absolutely beautiful shoe. The full over flap and the sleek tucked along the top of the shoe strap makes this as formal a shoe as you could want. I wore mine for the first time today and they are just a fabulous shoe. I am very sorry that it has been...
Black shoes are boring. Yes I have 3-4 pair to 10-15 times that in other shades. And more importantly the black shoes simply never get worn. Perry
The sales should be winding down by then. However with business in LV not good, you will likely find some still going on. The best shopping is Fashion Island across from Wynn's, and the Caesar forum shops. I also love Barney's NY in the Palazzo and as they are not doing well they quite often have deep discount stuff. However, I am not an outlet store fan. In fact I am not certain that any outlet I have seen has ever carried a single thing that appeared in their...
If you like the Vale or the Sutton they are now discontinued. As I have the Sutton, I bought the Vale: Perry
Ala Moana Shopping Centre will be of interest. The normal; Macy's, NM, Nordstrom, RLPL. Enjoy your trip. Perry
True, at $756 and in my size, 8.5E. But I will likely pass as it is $756. In Dark Brown Museum. Perry
It is a prestige or classic model?
My wife and I are at the St Francis starting the 27th, so will certainly join you for drinks at B Bar. I can not commit to LuLu's at this time (our flight leaves Phx very early on Sat the 27th and we may be worn out) but definitely look forward to meeting other foraites. Perry
I have the Asquith in Edwardian: I wear them but not with Navy business suits and I am a "hate black" kinda guy. I prefer chestnut or buaxite with Navy: or or Good wearing, Perry
I love your taste. These are my two favorite monk straps. I suppose I have others but it is hard to notice past these two. And I also think you have the best 2 colors. Wear them with pride and thanks for sharing. I actually sourced my "Oundle" as the RLPL Grant and I thought that the medallion was a fair bit different. But it isn't. Only slightly different. Thanks again for the good pictures. I think these pictures also answer a question posed in the...