or Connect

Posts by Lucky Strike

Judging from recent events, this may possibly not be seen in Norway in the coming local elections in September.True, but I'm doubtful about a larger, serious group buying into the symbolism. It seems he claims to have met a Serbian "war hero" in Liberia, and has a mentor with the code name "Richard Lionheart", which would point to the "mentor" being English, I'd venture to guess. His politics are childish in general, but as Obiter said above, the crusader stuff just seems...
We like it.
Some post-war Norwegian politcal history, from wikipedia: [[SPOILER]]
The "pan-european organisation" may well turn out to be fantasy, but judging from how specific he is when referring to other matters, it could conceivably have some reality to it:it just seems very childish and Walter Mitty-ish, with the crusader stuff, the "Sigurd Jorsalfar" code name, combined with the symbolism in the video.The Labour party was clearly a conscious target - he's expressed strong hatred of the Labour party specifically. I don't think the PM was an...
This is now called off as a false alarm.Breivik seems to have cut/pasted some stuff from the Unabomber's manifesto, switching the words "leftist" for "multiculturalist", etc., the editor of Breivik's favourite forum document.no has compared them: [[SPOILER]]
Most analysts in the media here have skimmed through the "manifesto" are saying the same - there's a significant leap between what he's saying and the tone of it, and what he's actually done.The video struck me as very immature, his writings slightly less so.
Here's his own description of his childhood, apparently from the self-interview in his "manifesto", I've asterisked the names of his family somewhat: [[SPOILER]]
Six persons were arrested, and led out of a run-down combined garage/residential building at Veitvet, in a decidedly non-posh part of town, about half an hour ago. They were reportedly handcuffed, walked out in their underwear, lined up against the building's wall and driven off by by the police. No further information so far. There are also rumours that Breivik has used a small digital "gun-cam", of a specific type with a two-hour capacity, and uploaded video from the...
I actually had some second thoughts about posting the technical and "operational" details here, they are probably freely available elsewhere on the net if anyƶne's particularly interested. I deleted the link and quite a lot of the more technical parts - I'm not sure j would appreciate very detailed bomb-making recipes posted on the forum.Reading through the stuff I deleted about acquiring the chemicals etc., indeed he seems to have had some luck in not getting caught out...
Here's the full, detailed "Knights Templar log" (in other circumstances it would be irresponsible posting this, with the technical details and all, but Breivik has distributed this, along with his 1.500-page "compendium" and a self-interview, to several thousand people, so the information is out there in any case).He's apparently a freak for thorough, detailed preparation. He's basically been living a double life for nine years, pumping up on steroids, training, buying...