or Connect

Posts by winst

A.P.C. heavy knit wool shawl collar cardigan with double breasted front. Anchor buttons are carved from an overdyed wood, which matches the deep navy color of the cardigan. Retail price was $585. I bought it on sale at 30% off. So relatively I'm charging just a little over nothing. Features two front pockets, ribbed collar with no seam in the back, double breasted front closure, button cuffs. Size M, fits true to size Perfect condition, new & unworn, 10/10 shoulders:...
This is an incredible jacket, and I wish it fit me because it's exactly what I covet in a signature leather piece: streamlined with just a little twist, which here would be the drop shoulders and the shirt-like detailing. I'm selling it in new condition for about half of what I paid, which was over $800 (on sale from $2300 or so). It hasn't been worn outside, just tried on and then stowed away for a season. If the leather weren't so damn smooth/fine or thin, then I would...
Selling off my brand new Engineered Garments storm clasp firemans jacket in a wool-lined waxed cotton. Amazing details beyond the obvious storm clasps (which are backed with leather triangles and rounded rectangles), like the inside hem bucket pocket, flap front double closure (with snaps underneath), elastic interior cuff, and corduroy-lined collar with asymmetrical snaps for adjustable closure. I will ship domestically for free, international please add $25 (different...
Well someone jump on it or PUT ON THE POUNDS added benefit of doing the latter: you'll be warmer, too
Saving up for the rest of my life so selling this coat which I literally never wore (size issues, I'm too small) Waxed black cotton canvas trench coat with waxed lace up cuffs, belt, and semi-detachable collar. Collar features a synthetic shearling which is intentionally ratty - this is not from wear, this is how it came. Apologies for the shit-tastic photos - the coat was too heavy to hang from a thumb tack on the wall. Because the fit of this coat is slim, it would...
Purchased at Bergdorf Goodman when it was marginally discounted from its original ~$2,000 price. The tailoring is impeccable, it's my body that went weird and shrunk a bit. Body is constructed out of 90% wool 10% nylon gray melange, and the inside is fully lined. One inside pocket and two front pockets All horn buttons are engraved with "Simon Spurr" Condition is excellent with no signs of wear. Measurements shoulders: 18" pits: 21" sleeves: 25.5" length: 26.2" along...
Paring down my closet for a move next month, which is the only reason these basically unworn Salvatore Ferragamo pebbled bit loafers (size 10 D) are up for sale. They feature a slim silhouette and the subtlest details, from the black-on-black stitching and matte black metal hardware, and are constructed out of a medium thickness (malleable) pebbled calfskin leather. The soles are rubber with treading and are in wonderful condition with no wear down. Not a single mark or...
Selling off my never worn Alden Shell Cordovan Longwings in a natural tan color from Epaulet in Brooklyn. These shoes are still in their original packaging and will be shipped as such. Price includes shipping domestic, add $25 for Express international (5 days with tracking pretty much everywhere). Size 10 D Bunch more photos available on my Flickr, here:
Hey all. I'm selling a once-worn pair of Hermes "Rodeo" ankle strap boots in black (with orange soles). For the moment I'm using another seller's pictures, but I will add my own tomorrow: the shoes are exactly the same and show absolutely no signs of wear except for literally two-hours of scuff on the sole. Only selling because my feet are too big and I don't want to distort the silhouette with my callused toes. Shoes come with original bag but no box. Looking...
I never wore these Carpe Diem S23's because of sizing issues, and now it's time to let someone else break them in. Comes with three laces: two have circle ends, one is just an extra cut from the same piece of leather. Size 45 $780 shipped, add fees if you don't send gift payment. Will also consider trades. outsole: 13" width: 4.75"