or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

So considering that capital one sucks, would it hurt to cancel it so soon? I've only had it for a month. My father can co-sign the AMEX so I'm fairly sure I would qualify for that until I can qualify for another. Also: When I first started looking for cards I applied to 3-4 an got denied before I got the capital one because of lack of credit.Is my score hurt significantly for the moment?
I am just starting to build credit with my first credit card and have two questions. I know that I am only suppose to use about %20 or less of my credit limit, however to build the MOST credit, should I be making A) total payments B) minimum payments or C) Most of the bill leaving a little bit behind? Secondly, what is a good amount of cards to have? I currently have a capital one, am thinking about getting a discover for the %5 cashback and a good mileage reward...
Received 2 Pairs of these for Xmas (Red & WHITE) They are Brand New Factory Refurbished, Never worn by myself. Come with The travel case, new cord, new earphones, cleaning cloth. Selling them for $150 each OBO +%6 paypal. Retail is $230 Thank You!
Received 2 Pairs of these for Xmas (Red & Black) They are Brand New Factory Refurbished, Never worn by myself. Come with The travel case, new cord, new earphones, cleaning cloth. Selling them for $150 each OBO +%6 paypal. Retail is $230 Thank You!
NYC Proxy Here. I charge 12% on top of your purchase + Shipping/Paypal fees. $20 fee for anything under $200
Selling the following: Gucci The Twirl Diamond Ladies Watch Mother of Pearl Dial Brand NEW w/ Tags , Box, 2 Year Intnl Warranty I have proof of authenticity. Receipt provided upon request. MSRP: $1995 Price: $775 w/ Domestic Insured Shipping Included Great Gift for the Misses Available to Meetup in NY, in a public and safe area (In front of a bank preferably) or via Paypal Gucci YA112511 Watch Details: # Model # SKU YA112511 # 112 Twirl Collection. # 34...
Yeah....
What is it?
IM confused. Is this sold
Im willing to take this off your hands pending pictures. Thanks!