or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

Hello, I'm heading to Paris and Milan over spring break (3/12-3/18) and would like to ask any previous visitors for advice regarding the following. I have the flights and paris hotel booked but still need a milan hotel. 1. Besides the last supper in milan, is there any place or experiences I should book/reserve months or weeks in advance 2. Does anyone have any milan hotel recommendations? I'm going on a budget as I am a college student, looking for <$140 if...
Is this before or after he became president?
How does the balance trick or milk jug trick work anyways? How did they do it?
So considering that capital one sucks, would it hurt to cancel it so soon? I've only had it for a month. My father can co-sign the AMEX so I'm fairly sure I would qualify for that until I can qualify for another. Also: When I first started looking for cards I applied to 3-4 an got denied before I got the capital one because of lack of credit.Is my score hurt significantly for the moment?
I am just starting to build credit with my first credit card and have two questions. I know that I am only suppose to use about %20 or less of my credit limit, however to build the MOST credit, should I be making A) total payments B) minimum payments or C) Most of the bill leaving a little bit behind? Secondly, what is a good amount of cards to have? I currently have a capital one, am thinking about getting a discover for the %5 cashback and a good mileage reward...
Received 2 Pairs of these for Xmas (Red & WHITE) They are Brand New Factory Refurbished, Never worn by myself. Come with The travel case, new cord, new earphones, cleaning cloth. Selling them for $150 each OBO +%6 paypal. Retail is $230 Thank You!
Received 2 Pairs of these for Xmas (Red & Black) They are Brand New Factory Refurbished, Never worn by myself. Come with The travel case, new cord, new earphones, cleaning cloth. Selling them for $150 each OBO +%6 paypal. Retail is $230 Thank You!
NYC Proxy Here. I charge 12% on top of your purchase + Shipping/Paypal fees. $20 fee for anything under $200
Selling the following: Gucci The Twirl Diamond Ladies Watch Mother of Pearl Dial Brand NEW w/ Tags , Box, 2 Year Intnl Warranty I have proof of authenticity. Receipt provided upon request. MSRP: $1995 Price: $775 w/ Domestic Insured Shipping Included Great Gift for the Misses Available to Meetup in NY, in a public and safe area (In front of a bank preferably) or via Paypal Gucci YA112511 Watch Details: # Model # SKU YA112511 # 112 Twirl Collection. # 34...
Yeah....