or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

Thanks for the input, appreciate it. Both of them dont have sizes inside them but a tailor told me they were around a 42. Im looking to get a cheap tape measure around to measure them but im not sure where to find one , (no home depot etc around)
What is a good, decently priced tailor to fit me some button up shirts. possibly around $10 a shirt? Any help would be appreciated =D
Quote: Originally Posted by zarathustra Where at in NYC? What are you looking to have done to the jacket, sleeves or major work? And what is economical. i can think of a few that i think are economical but may not work for you. Im not quite sure about what i need on the jacket, im thinking just a little sleeve lengthen, although i may be wrong, thats why i need a decent yet truthful tailor. Anywhere around manhattan is fine as...
Here is the page i get when i searched "NYC tailor" happy?
Look at his username
Can anyone reccomend a decent tailor for a college student on a budget. Interested in fitting a jacket and some dress shirts for a decent price. Thanks! *yes i did search and nothing came up that was economical
Burberry Suit $35 - not my size, its 42R i think if anyone is interested Burberry Jacket $5 - not my size either =( Both have Saks tags on the inside, think id be ablt o get any $ off ebay for em?
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Are you living in Murray Hill? nope, y do u ask
getting my first "real job" this summer, gotta buy dress shirts/clothes/suits and i live in a dorm
cold machine wash ok? or hand wash? and i searched for cleaning shirts but diff materials require diff things