or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Are you living in Murray Hill? nope, y do u ask
getting my first "real job" this summer, gotta buy dress shirts/clothes/suits and i live in a dorm
cold machine wash ok? or hand wash? and i searched for cleaning shirts but diff materials require diff things
I just purchased 2 thomas pink shirts, used. Id like to clean em up before i wear them. They are white and light blue, can i cold wash them? or should i dry clean them? thanks
I searched the other 2 thrift store threads but would like to get more clarification if possible =D I read about century 21 and read that the ties are still around ~40 so it seems to still be somewhat of a higher end thrift store? In the other thread i was reading about people picking up decent suits for under $50, at which type of store would i find these at? The other stores mentioned are, Housing works, Angel Street, City opera, Goodwill Any help is very...
Are these pair of dior dress pants, off of a cheaper line than the original? I think they may be off the kids line? There size 30 though There was a dillards tag on it, i ended paying $15 for em off the bay thanks
The first pair are ferragamo, hopefully i can get them for under 150, there slightly used but retail is 300+ im assuming. If not, ill get the second pair perhaps,
Hello, i recently found this pair for $31 shipped on ebay, now i know i should try dress shoes on, but i was not expecting to win. The issue is that it is width AA which i hear is extra narrow. If i have a medium size foot, would i be way too cramped? Also, any thoughts on the shoe? Its an Allen Edmonds "strand", not sure if its worth the $, but i hear the newer AE are nice
Hi im looking to purchase my first pair of dress shoes, preferrably rounded toe / black Im currently looking to spend about 150 or less. If anyone could reccomend me a nice brand / name of shoe id very much appreciate it. Im currently lookin at this pair...if it stays below my price range from the seller. Thanks!!! Pair 2: I was offered these for $125 shipped- ferragamos, any thoughts/info?