or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

I recently purchased some v neck sweaters on sale that are quite deep. It seems that most agree that shirt collars look better tucked into sweaters, however it seems no shirt collar will fit under the neck of this type of sweater. Should I be wearing these more casually without a collared shirt? How do you guys do with yours? Heres a reference picture Thanks!
Any good budget restaurant reccomendations for the towns <40E PP if possible
Any good budget places in Paris or Milan? <40E a head if possible Thanks in advance (Going to Le Hide, Frenchie, Au Bougnat as of now)
Are AMEX traveler's checks the best way to bring money overseas? (To Paris) My bank (BofA) does have a partnership with BNP which will allow me free atm uses, but am wondering if I will get stung on the exchange rate? Thanks
Thanks for the help guys. Any tips on things I shoul definitely bring back that won't break the bank (Fashion related or any other things)
How do the markets relate to working at BB?
Any tips?
Hello All, I'm heading to Milan/Paris for spring break 3/4 days each and wanted to ask two questions. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, being a college student, I am on a budget so not looking for anything too extravagant. 1) Any good recommendations for restaurants(Dinner, snack, crepes, gelato etc) 2) Any small inexpensive items that I should definitely purchase or take a look at while in Europe? Going to be working in a suit & tie environment next year so...
If I can't sleep until say 2/3/4 every night but sleep for about 9/10 hours per night, is this considered insomnia? Additionally, I suppose I do not try to sleep but just would rather be up doing something. Read that 20% of adults have some type of it and wondering whether I am one
Price Dropped