or Connect

Posts by af1snaikboi

Sold. Despite my terrible uploading tactics.
Ah crud, trying to fix them, now their humongous
Cheap Ties $4 for shipping. Ask me for deals in bulk. Ties are Like New, worn once, or never. From Left to Right Pierre Cardin $5 Polo $10 Brooks Brothers $20 Brooks Brothers Knit (New with Tags) $15 Banana Republic $10 Like New J-Crew Ties ($5 Each or all for $10) Pierre Cardin Ties $5 Each Penguin Slim Tie $5 - Dunhill Slightly Stained Tie $5 - John Varvatos (Back Tag Loose/Missing, small stains $5)
Mint Briefcase Used exactly TWO times before being put into the depths of my closet Retail $360 Genuine Leather Price: $100 Shipped Please inquire with any Q's Ebay Feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/nydeals2011/ Thanks
Meant to post this here but accidentally posted in the GC> Would anyone mind giving me some information on how much ties are usually priced at for the hickey freeman sale at soiffer haskins? Any comment on if its worth going? Thanks
Would anyone mind giving me some information on how much ties are usually priced at for the hickey freeman sale at soiffer haskins? Any comment on if its worth going? Thanks
Any chance you can provide some pricepoints for ties?
THanks for the outlets, definitely looking those up and heading to foxtown as well Any reccomendations accesory wise (ties and such?)
Heading to Milan, Italy on a budget. Does anyone have recommendations on things I can buy that aren't too expensive that I wouldn't be able to get out here in the states? Thanks
Well what I'm referring to is the shirt collar not even reaching the sides of the Vneck gap and looking awkward. I suppose my shirt collars are too small?