or Connect

Posts by thetourist

worn once. rare hoodie in a hard-to-find size awesome sweatshirt but doesn't really fit my wardrobe as much as i thought. made in japan. each plague hoodie is unique. size large but would work for a medium as well depending on how oversized you want the fit (the hoodie is meant to fit big). international buyers please message me for a shipping quote! i'll try to post some better photos soon.
brand new with tag. purchased from roden gray at 30% off (originally $370). firm on the price because i really don't want to sell this shirt so i'm just trying to make back most of what i paid for it. $5 shipping CONUS. international buyers message me for a shipping quote. Thom Browne established his eponymous custom tailoring company in New York in 2002 and since then has been credited with bringing a contemporary silhouette to tailoring, his style has become the...
brand new with tags. retailed for for $88. regular fit large but works well as a slightly oversized medium, too, great quality. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. thanks! chest: 20.5" length (back): 28" shoulders: 18,5"
brand new never worn dead stock New Balance 1300LG from SS 2012. made in the USA. size 11. these have never been worn before but i'm selling them as new with defect because there is a stain on the insole of the shoe (see photo). the discoloration is only on the inside of the shoe and can probably be treated or you can change the insole entirely. the shoes were received this way. externally the shoes are flawless. rare color of what is my personal favorite new balance...
barely worn (less than 3 times) W+H camo bush pants size 32. retailed for $275. really cool jacquard camo effect. shipping CONUS is $5. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. thanks! waist: 17.25" thigh: 12.25 hem: 7.5" rise: 10.75" inseam: 33"
brand new with original box. size 11. fits TTS. retail price is $160. $10 shipping US. international buyers please message for a shipping quote. thanks!
BNWT: Black Twill Jam Bat denim jacket with faux shearling lining. retailed for $750 on ssense. tagged size 48/M. works great as a 3 (and possibly 4) season jacket. free shipping CONUS. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. http://www.wantering.com/acne-studios-black-twill-shearling-jam-bat-denim-jacket/adkTS/ Denim twill jacket in black. Spread collar. Press-stud closure and flap pockets at front. Cinch belts at back hem. Patch pocket at interior....
brand new with original box and shoe bag. never worn. size 11E. i'm an 11D and they fit great but could work for an 11.5 too. add $15 for shipping CONUS. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. A name that needs no introduction, Yuketen is the brain child of Yuki Matsuda, working with Artisans across the US to recreate true American footwear classics. Each pair is lovingly hand-finished, perfectly representing the rich and vast heritage of shoe-making...
Brand new with tags. Never worn. From 2 seasons ago. Slim fit but could fit a 33 as well. retailed for $210. Made in Canada hem 7.5" thigh 11.5" inseam 32" waist 17" free shipping CONUS.
retailed for 400 GBP (around $650). barely worn yuketen smith boots in the rare black model purchased from LN-CC in early 2012. condition 8.5/10. small mark on right boot (boot was received this way, see second photo). otherwise, just a little dusty from being in the closet. worn 2-3 times but probably wouldn't wear them again until the fall so i'm choosing to sell them. includes original shoe bag and box (although the box was damaged when it shipped to me, i will still...