or Connect

Posts by thetourist

BNWT. retailed for $690 on mr porter. size 40/medium. feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
i have the black and white palm-print shirt BNWT in a size 40 that i'm willing to sell for the same price that it's currently on sale at on mr porter ($414) http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/palm-print-cotton-shirt/653148?ppv=2 message me if you're interested
just wondering if these resemble the YSL.com photo or if they're more shiny/glossy like i've seen on other sites? I haven't seen them in person yet
BNWT. size medium. retailed for $1500. never worn. this size sold out everywhere a long time ago. my favorite jacket from this year's summer collection. incredible quality with really unique distressed/bleached black look. original dustbin included. this listing will only be up for a week. I will consider (reasonable) offers but will not be dropping the price. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. more photos and measurements available upon request....
BNWT. retailed for $225. fits true to size with slim fit but could work for a size small, too. extremely high quality. only selling because i have too many sweaters at the moment. Naval Sweater in White Noise/Black Lake Made in Denmark Knit crew neck sweater. Button closure detail at shoulder. Ribbed collar. Slim fitting. 100% virgin wool. free shipping CONUS. international buyers please inquire for the shipping cost.
worn once. rare hoodie in a hard-to-find size awesome sweatshirt but doesn't really fit my wardrobe as much as i thought. made in japan. each plague hoodie is unique. size large but would work for a medium as well depending on how oversized you want the fit (the hoodie is meant to fit big). international buyers please message me for a shipping quote! i'll try to post some better photos soon.
brand new with tag. purchased from roden gray at 30% off (originally $370). firm on the price because i really don't want to sell this shirt so i'm just trying to make back most of what i paid for it. $5 shipping CONUS. international buyers message me for a shipping quote. Thom Browne established his eponymous custom tailoring company in New York in 2002 and since then has been credited with bringing a contemporary silhouette to tailoring, his style has become the...
brand new with tags. retailed for for $88. regular fit large but works well as a slightly oversized medium, too, great quality. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. thanks! chest: 20.5" length (back): 28" shoulders: 18,5"
brand new never worn dead stock New Balance 1300LG from SS 2012. made in the USA. size 11. these have never been worn before but i'm selling them as new with defect because there is a stain on the insole of the shoe (see photo). the discoloration is only on the inside of the shoe and can probably be treated or you can change the insole entirely. the shoes were received this way. externally the shoes are flawless. rare color of what is my personal favorite new balance...
barely worn (less than 3 times) W+H camo bush pants size 32. retailed for $275. really cool jacquard camo effect. shipping CONUS is $5. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. thanks! waist: 17.25" thigh: 12.25 hem: 7.5" rise: 10.75" inseam: 33"