or Connect

Posts by thetourist

end clothing
i stocked up on Aesop stuff for the year during the END sale only 20% off but their prices are already around 20% off aesop retail so my ultimate discount was between 30-40%
BNWT. retailed for $690 on mr porter. size 40/medium. feel free to message me with any questions you may have.
i have the black and white palm-print shirt BNWT in a size 40 that i'm willing to sell for the same price that it's currently on sale at on mr porter ($414) http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/palm-print-cotton-shirt/653148?ppv=2 message me if you're interested
just wondering if these resemble the YSL.com photo or if they're more shiny/glossy like i've seen on other sites? I haven't seen them in person yet
BNWT. size medium. retailed for $1500. never worn. this size sold out everywhere a long time ago. my favorite jacket from this year's summer collection. incredible quality with really unique distressed/bleached black look. original dustbin included. this listing will only be up for a week. I will consider (reasonable) offers but will not be dropping the price. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. more photos and measurements available upon request....
BNWT. retailed for $225. fits true to size with slim fit but could work for a size small, too. extremely high quality. only selling because i have too many sweaters at the moment. Naval Sweater in White Noise/Black Lake Made in Denmark Knit crew neck sweater. Button closure detail at shoulder. Ribbed collar. Slim fitting. 100% virgin wool. free shipping CONUS. international buyers please inquire for the shipping cost.
worn once. rare hoodie in a hard-to-find size awesome sweatshirt but doesn't really fit my wardrobe as much as i thought. made in japan. each plague hoodie is unique. size large but would work for a medium as well depending on how oversized you want the fit (the hoodie is meant to fit big). international buyers please message me for a shipping quote! i'll try to post some better photos soon.
brand new with tag. purchased from roden gray at 30% off (originally $370). firm on the price because i really don't want to sell this shirt so i'm just trying to make back most of what i paid for it. $5 shipping CONUS. international buyers message me for a shipping quote. Thom Browne established his eponymous custom tailoring company in New York in 2002 and since then has been credited with bringing a contemporary silhouette to tailoring, his style has become the...
brand new with tags. retailed for for $88. regular fit large but works well as a slightly oversized medium, too, great quality. international buyers please message me for a shipping quote. thanks! chest: 20.5" length (back): 28" shoulders: 18,5"