or Connect

Posts by thetourist

retailed for 400 GBP (around $650). barely worn yuketen smith boots in the rare black model purchased from LN-CC in early 2012. condition 9/10. just a little dusty from being in the closet. worn 2-3 times but probably wouldn't wear them again until the fall so i'm choosing to sell them. includes original shoe bag and box (although the box was damaged when it shipped to me, i will still include it and ship it inside of another box). these are one of the few models of...
brand new with tags. retailed for $320. bought it on sale 50% off but just trying to get back most of what i paid for. slim fit white shirt with subtle dots/stripes pattern. i bought this shirt thinking it would fit a medium (it doesn't) but i like it a lot and can't find it in a 40/50. tagged 48 suit size it might fit a super slim medium (38" chest or less) but it's definitely more of a fitted small. chest (pit-to-pit): 19" shoulders: 17.5" length (back) 30" 100%...
from haven
new without tags. retails for $69. really comfortable merino wool/cotton/nylon blend. tagged size small but fits more like a medium. would be good for a 46-48 depending on how you like your fit. free shipping CONUS. thanks! chest (pit-to-pit): 20" shoulders: 17" length (front): 28" length (back): 29.5" sleeve (pit-to-cuff): 20" sleeve: (shoulder-to-cuff): 23.5" Our authentic two-layer merino wool/cotton blend vintage baseball undershirts are made to the same...
retailed for $250. brand new in box. Our Legacy Deck shoe in Knitted Molskine Orange. made in Portgual but has basically the same rubber sole/insole as my Common Projects. I honestly prefer Our Legacy shoes as far as fit and comfort is concerned. awesome water repellant japanese fabric with reflective stitched OL logo. I was skeptical about the fabric at first but I have worn my size 44's a ton in all sorts of weather since last spring and they barely show any wear at all....
lightly used visvim lhamo (shirt only). retailed for $650+. fits a 46-48 depending on how you like your fit and want to layer it. one of the coolest layering pieces ever. super high quality heavy GIZA cotton and tarnished buttons. i would rate the condition a 9/10. message me for measurements or if you have any questions. thanks! free shipping CONUS i also have a damaged denim lhamo in a size 2 listed here . $25 off if you buy both.
visvim lhamo unworn (shirt only). retailed for $650+. fits a 46-48 depending on how you like your fit and want to layer it. one of the coolest layering pieces ever and my personal favorite lhamo style. just deciding to sell this and hold out for a size 3 for the spring. "damaged" indigo with white selvedge lining and tarnished buttons. beautiful faded look. very rare! message me for measurements or if you have any questions. thanks! free shipping CONUS
like new without tags undercover "less but better" sweatpants from SS 2010 size 3 (JP large/US medium). purchased in Japan and barely worn. slubby cotton with split-knees and elastic waistband. really cool overlong side draw string and "Less But Better" print. slim fit. i'm a size 32 waist and these fit great but would probably fit anywhere between a 30-34 waist with stretch. message me for exact measurements or if you have any questions. free shipping CONUS. thanks!
for sale: BNWT 13AW JohnUNDERCOVER Knit Parka with Mohair Sleeves size 3. (fits like a 48/Medium) $350 purchased in Japan but retailed for $560 @ Haven. doesn't really work for me so i'm reselling it for the same price i bought it for. free tracked shipping CONUS. message me for photos. i will try to have more up by tonight. thanks!! Released under Jun Takahashi's fashion sub label- JohnUNDERCOVER comes the JUL4806 Parka. Following UNDERCOVER's penchant for unique...
super comfortable wool sweater with inside-out effect purchased at steven alan. brand new with tags. just bought this but realized i probably should size up one. while i wouldn't say this fits a full size small it definitely is a little on the smaller side. it would be perfect for a 46-48. retailed for $230 but i got it on sale so i'm just trying to get back most of what i paid for it. also interested in trading for the same sweater in a size large. free shipping...