or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

Just drink it, no matter what batch it is, you'll melt the enamel off your teeth. It's almost as bad as Jolly Pumpkin Lambicus Dexterius...It's only worth that much if you plan on actually selling it, otherwise just find a time, pop the top and enjoy. Cable Car is not too shabby, I want you to send me that Fantasia though...
Damn it, I need to re-up on St. Lamvinus...
Mix that with about a gallon of some good green tea and don't make any plans, you'll be pissing out your ears. Helps with any bloat too...
Only good thing about their brewpub at least the one on Belmont is the outdoor space, everything else blows...Waste of time, money and they're just as expensive at their own facility. I found bottles sold for less in shops on Division...Yeah, we had a packed schedule. No clue on what the hell was wrong with Blue Dot, our server was like it's slightly under carbonated and it was completely still. Kinda disappointed, but since everything else was great including Brandy...
After another trip to PDX, I have come to a final conclusion after a second visit to Cascade that their beers suck...all of them. Besides that, mediocre beers at 10 Barrel and Blue Dot served on draft with absolutely no carbonation at Hair of the Dog, PDX has probably the best local and fresh beer scene in this country. Baerlic was a nice surprise, Common's (duh), Upright Four Play for $18/pitcher was the steal of the trip, but in the end I think we drank more local wine...
If anyone has access to the new Jester King Sazerac inspired beer being release this weekend, let me know. I will definitely hook you up!
No you didn't, you lie!
Was someone drinking at Bailey's recently?
Cascade is only a must if the weather is nice and the outdoor seating is open. HotD is a great first stop, food is above average and they always have some great vintage bottles for sale. I know 10 Barrel opened a new brewpub in The Pearl, if you can forget about the whole In-Bev thing, they have some sours that are pretty good. Skip Deschutes and Rouge, but if you have time and find yourself on Alberta check out Mash Tun and Lardo is pretty solid too. Here is a small list...
No, they are not and have never been truly owned by McDs, from Chipotle's website:There is a popular misconception that Chipotle restaurants are owned by McDonalds. While they were once an investor in our company, they divested in 2006 and our company went public on the New York Stock Exchange that year.