or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

If anyone has access to the new Jester King Sazerac inspired beer being release this weekend, let me know. I will definitely hook you up!
No you didn't, you lie!
Was someone drinking at Bailey's recently?
Cascade is only a must if the weather is nice and the outdoor seating is open. HotD is a great first stop, food is above average and they always have some great vintage bottles for sale. I know 10 Barrel opened a new brewpub in The Pearl, if you can forget about the whole In-Bev thing, they have some sours that are pretty good. Skip Deschutes and Rouge, but if you have time and find yourself on Alberta check out Mash Tun and Lardo is pretty solid too. Here is a small list...
No, they are not and have never been truly owned by McDs, from Chipotle's website:There is a popular misconception that Chipotle restaurants are owned by McDonalds. While they were once an investor in our company, they divested in 2006 and our company went public on the New York Stock Exchange that year.
You might get lucky on the Gose, they did hit distro. I'll be at Upright on Thursday, April 30th before we hit Pok Pok and Division Street. May or may not be heading to Sassy's later in the evening...
I live near the source and get fresh bottles all the time, I can say there has been a batch variance from time to time, but it's definitely a great summer beer. Their berliner is even better, toss Scurry in and you have my wife's 3 current favorites.
Westbrook has the best canned Gose, Anderson Valley is solid, also Destihl makes a pretty good one. If you want to try a different take on a Gose, Off Color Troublesome is your best bet...
That hint of sour might be a slight infection, I hate to say it. Although, I have had other stouts with raspberries that add a slight tartness from the fruit which could be the case. Especially since it's 2yrs old, if it was an infection it would've been a lot worse and usually a gusher once opened...
Damn, I didn't know Eugene moved. I might be able to help you out, lemme ask someone...