or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

You might get lucky on the Gose, they did hit distro. I'll be at Upright on Thursday, April 30th before we hit Pok Pok and Division Street. May or may not be heading to Sassy's later in the evening...
I live near the source and get fresh bottles all the time, I can say there has been a batch variance from time to time, but it's definitely a great summer beer. Their berliner is even better, toss Scurry in and you have my wife's 3 current favorites.
Westbrook has the best canned Gose, Anderson Valley is solid, also Destihl makes a pretty good one. If you want to try a different take on a Gose, Off Color Troublesome is your best bet...
That hint of sour might be a slight infection, I hate to say it. Although, I have had other stouts with raspberries that add a slight tartness from the fruit which could be the case. Especially since it's 2yrs old, if it was an infection it would've been a lot worse and usually a gusher once opened...
Damn, I didn't know Eugene moved. I might be able to help you out, lemme ask someone...
You won't find Peche 'n Brett in NYC, hell, it's hard enough to find it in the PNW. I might have a guy though...
Hahaha...I just realized once I re-read it and saw Oxbow. Oh well, I will be in PDX and going to all those places I mentioned.
You also need to check out Breakside (Milwaukie location), Upright and The Commons when in PDX. I'll be there next month too, well April 30–May 3...
No pictures, but the wife and I cracked a couple small bottles this weekend. Off Color Bare Bear, Cantillon Classic Gueuze, Prairie Funky Gold Amarillo (so glad Shelton is distributing in Chicago again), 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Vintage 2008 and Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Grand Reserve...
You should also check out Town Hall Pub while you're in Minneapolis. If you're also there for the night, you can't go wrong with dinner at Butcher & Boar...