or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

Some decent local pick-ups, my wedding is at Rev next month. Glad you got a chance to head out a bit at least...
Also if in Indiana go to 18th Street in Gary, Drew is making some great beers...
Just a heads up and because I live across the alley from Pipeworks, they aren't open to the public. Also look into Ruxbin, skip Local Option and check out The Fountainhead or Bangers & Lace instead. Pequod's for pizza, Deliliah's for anything bourbon, Bar DeVille or Scofflaw for cocktails. Also make sure to fit Longman & Eagle, if ya wanna head to the south side then Maria's is your place. Also the new Lagunitas taproom is open now too. Also, if you go to the Whole Foods...
Enjoy the Virtue Cider kegs I helped have shipped up there for the festival this weekend, this years Lapinette is good...
Meh, you can cite all the sources you like, I am going by what I have been told numerous times form pro brewers that I know and have overseen some of the largest barrel aging programs in the country. Every time Pediococcus and/or Lactobacillus were introduced to develop the acidic and sour characteristics to the beer, either way I don't really care and don't know anything about beer anyways.
I've used many different strains of Brett in the same base beer and not one developed that typicalIt's not Brett, it's another bug. Brux doesn't cause sour, Pediococcus or Lactobacillus would be the culprits.
That's because Brett doesn't sour beer, it's a huge misconception...
The VWFRR is one of my absolute favorites, if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to obtain I'd have more than just a half a bottle left in the cabinet.
That's just ridiculous, I was offered one of their 23yr "Brown Bunny" bottles a week ago at the low, low price of $450! I passed and now don't feel so bad about spending the $250 on the Longman 21yr bottle...
All I am going to say is yes...