or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

If anyone of you get out to Seattle, WA, please make sure you make a stop to Holy Mountain. I haven't been that impressed by a brewery EVER, the wife and I drank through the entire line up twice...
He hit 1850lb total to qualify for RUM a year ago in the 220s, he had an illness that set him back, so he's gained weight and moved up to the 242s and just hit that 1900lb total. Don't call it a comeback...
I thought that was the 44, I didn't see the number...
That right there is a gem of a lambic...
All of a sudden all these Chicago people are crawling out from under rocks and fallen tree stumps. Fulton Tap Room doesn't always have BCS on draft that's a fact, Chicago saw another large shipment of BCS recently because it was supposed to head to Georgia, but since certain laws prevent the sale of beers over the ABV of 13%, it all came back and got redistributed back to our market. Beer is lame drink more rum and wine, good day...
You are correct, I tried my best to get a nice mix of some Chicago and some Wisconsin including some older bottles from New Glarus. I do apologize for the 3 week old Zombie Dust, it was the freshest I could find. Enjoy!I also received my box on Friday, thanks @Portland Dry Goods!You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the styles that I enjoy most these days, much appreciated...
My box is officially DELIVERED, so you kiddies be on the lookout for a randomly, over-sized shipper at your doorsteps from Chicago...
Oh, I know, hell you have seen more into my twisted world via Instagram than most people. Fingers crossed I got you, I mean because Hill Farmstead and such...
Did you just give your person a hint?
Update on my box in-transit: Thu 12/17/2015 by end of day