or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

The VWFRR is one of my absolute favorites, if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to obtain I'd have more than just a half a bottle left in the cabinet.
That's just ridiculous, I was offered one of their 23yr "Brown Bunny" bottles a week ago at the low, low price of $450! I passed and now don't feel so bad about spending the $250 on the Longman 21yr bottle...
All I am going to say is yes...
I wish, I love anything Willett...I've only got a spare bottle of the new WFE 2yr Rye, everything else is either 20+yrs old and/or opened...
I have them programmed in after my Squats, 3 x 10 with 50lbs, I can barely walk when I am done. I definitely feel that they've helped increase my mobility and added some nice size to my quads...
It is elder flower, but it smells and tastes of fresh cut, raw green peppers...
Ewww...Mamouche, the green pepper beer
Drink good bourbon and spirits, beer is and has been boring to me for a long time. I went through all the cycles, a lot of my friends went from homebrewers to either work as a pro now or owning their own brewery. Surprisingly, you will find more pros chugging PBR tallboy cans or sipping on High Life bottles rather than some new over hopped IPA. High Life is cheap, always consistent and reliable, I've never not had one and been like that doesn't taste like High Life.
I was trying to prove a point that Orval is a classic just like DuPont, you are correct it is not a saison. The whole point was beers like these are classics for a reason, I'm also not some beer newbie. Drink what you like is my philosophy, if I do drink beer these days it's usually High Life...
I'd take your lambic situation over my saison any given day, you live in the Land of Gueuze...