or Connect

Posts by Tooch4321

All of a sudden all these Chicago people are crawling out from under rocks and fallen tree stumps. Fulton Tap Room doesn't always have BCS on draft that's a fact, Chicago saw another large shipment of BCS recently because it was supposed to head to Georgia, but since certain laws prevent the sale of beers over the ABV of 13%, it all came back and got redistributed back to our market. Beer is lame drink more rum and wine, good day...
You are correct, I tried my best to get a nice mix of some Chicago and some Wisconsin including some older bottles from New Glarus. I do apologize for the 3 week old Zombie Dust, it was the freshest I could find. Enjoy!I also received my box on Friday, thanks @Portland Dry Goods!You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the styles that I enjoy most these days, much appreciated...
My box is officially DELIVERED, so you kiddies be on the lookout for a randomly, over-sized shipper at your doorsteps from Chicago...
Oh, I know, hell you have seen more into my twisted world via Instagram than most people. Fingers crossed I got you, I mean because Hill Farmstead and such...
Did you just give your person a hint?
Update on my box in-transit: Thu 12/17/2015 by end of day
Mine is already in transit, hopefully there no later than Wednesday...
Whoever has my box is getting one hell of a fucking awesome selection. I'll toot my own damn horn, it's heading out this weekend...
Slight delay for mine because I went from needing a 6 shipper to a 12, so I guess that's great news for the person I have got. I also realized that I am still a head of the deadline...
They use Shelton as their distro, so if you get any of their other portfolio you should get Prairie...