or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

I recently tried MyTailor as an alternative to Chan. I had already given up on Jantzen having lost a a couple hundred dollars on shirts that were completely wrong and that I couldn't get fixed. I was measured by Joe Hemrajani and I also brought along a Chan shirt that fit well for measurement. The shirts came back fitting exactly as I asked and expected. They are not at all too big though I did not ask for a particularly form fit, more slim/average. Quality is good, I...
Is enquiries@edwardgreen.com the correct e-mail address to request a list?
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Thanks. It is a homburg. You should give us a good picture of you wearing it. I admire you hat wearers and am hoping to work up the courage to become one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Thanks. I do on rare occasion wear the suit without the vest. The pants are sufficiently high-waisted to cause no concern from the open quarters. I really like the look. I may do a one button on my next order. Incidentally, is that a homburg you're wearing?
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Looks very good, I particularly like the open quarters beneath the buttoning point. Very elegant. Do you ever wear it without the vest or do the open quarters require that the vest be worn?
-1 on the 337 and 348 lasts. - 1/2 on the 325 and 314.
I guess I'm the only one, but, to me, the straps seem too short and the attachment point too high on the instep.
Can anyone suggest a Seiko model similar to the Monsters but smaller? I've got an Orange Monster and love it. My son needs a watch, likes the Monster but thinks it is a little too big.
I met with Joe Hemrajani in November and ordered a couple of shirts. Fabric was out of stock on one but the other arrived and I'm wearing it today. Shirt seems comparable to Chan with maybe a little cleaner stitching. The standard medium spread collar has a slightly longer point than Chan's and came with very nice brass collar stays. The collar I like. The stays I left at home so I wouldn't set off any courtroom metal detectors. (Is brass magnetic?) Fit seems good...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah AE and Alden are great shoes, but is there anything sleeker and not as clunky with the same great value? An Alden on the Plaza last (my first Alden). In real life only slightly less sleek than my C&J 337 lasted shoes and appears to be about as nicely made except for stitching aloft.