or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

Is the 11.5 still available?
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade Nothing I feel I need, thank goodness. the Beaulieu on the 606 would be nice, but hard to justify since I've got it on the 82 already. You and I are always looking at the same shoes. I almost pulled the trigger on the Beaulieus but in black they aren't what I'm looking for. It's for the best as I'm waiting on two pairs of cordovans from the Brooks sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by ColeFieldHouse UK 11.5 below. I have the Ashby Burnt Pine on 606 and would recommend it. 11 ½ C TROON BLACK 202 11 ½ D ASHBY BURNT PINE 606 BARKSDALE DARK OAK 100 PICCADILLY CHESTNUT 184 CHELSEA CHESTNUT 202 11 ½ E BEAULIEU BLACK 606 CHURCHILL BLACK 82 RINGWOOD BLACK 82 11 ½ F WELLAND BLACK 808 Slim pickings for the 11.5. I'm tempted by the Ashby but was looking for an E width. ...
I recently tried MyTailor as an alternative to Chan. I had already given up on Jantzen having lost a a couple hundred dollars on shirts that were completely wrong and that I couldn't get fixed. I was measured by Joe Hemrajani and I also brought along a Chan shirt that fit well for measurement. The shirts came back fitting exactly as I asked and expected. They are not at all too big though I did not ask for a particularly form fit, more slim/average. Quality is good, I...
Is enquiries@edwardgreen.com the correct e-mail address to request a list?
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Thanks. It is a homburg. You should give us a good picture of you wearing it. I admire you hat wearers and am hoping to work up the courage to become one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent Thanks. I do on rare occasion wear the suit without the vest. The pants are sufficiently high-waisted to cause no concern from the open quarters. I really like the look. I may do a one button on my next order. Incidentally, is that a homburg you're wearing?
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Looks very good, I particularly like the open quarters beneath the buttoning point. Very elegant. Do you ever wear it without the vest or do the open quarters require that the vest be worn?
-1 on the 337 and 348 lasts. - 1/2 on the 325 and 314.
I guess I'm the only one, but, to me, the straps seem too short and the attachment point too high on the instep.