or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

In truth, I'm dressed in jeans and ocbd today but am posting an old pic to try to better understand your views on contrast and saturation. However, looking at the pic, I'm guessing it's the same cream silk from yesterday's outfit.
Suit is glen plaid, and, in deference to Foo's diktat, cream silk instead of white linen:
Has anyone had any mohair blend fabrics from the back of the Fresco II book made up? I was thinking # 577 might be interesting for a blazer suit.
Suggestions on the square?
Haven't posted in a long time: Foo, yesterday, I was dressed much like Stitchy's fit above and wasn't pleased with the look. Can you talk a little bit about or give some examples of more monochromatic looks that work. Second, here's what I'm wearing today. Again, less than thrilled with it. Interested in your thoughts. Tie is actually dark bitter chocolate but the square is accurate.
. . . .
I was in HK earlier this week. Everyone but Jake was in Italy. Probably not checking emails.
It's a bit ridiculous. Something around $600. But it also really is worth trying on some of the other LVC cuts. There's alot of variation. All the cuts prior to 1960's are reasonably high waisted, and the Cone mills denim is nice.
Levi's meatpacking district will custom make jeans however you want them, and some of the LVC from earlier years are both quite high-waisted and full through the leg.