or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

Tried this: Then this: Hated them both and went without a square. Another day: Pic is a bit oversaturated. Today:
That's a nice collar.
FWIW, most of my ties are 59" and I'm 6' even. Most of my suit pants are high waisted and 59" is the longest that will work with them but still works with regular pants. For these, I went with 3 fold, untipped, hand rolled edges.
Probably 59 or 57 ". I'm not wearing it today. That's an old picture. Why do you ask?
Sorry, pocket square is sold.
The vintage cherry is great and more versatile than it appears at first glance, but it's still a color you have to take into account when dressing. Not something you can throw on without thinking. For a first pair of G&G, I would get something I could wear more often, vintage oak or rioja.
New Items and Price Drops Newly Added: Hober Macclesfield, navy with blue, cream, and lavender, untipped, hand rolled, $50 All prices are shipped CONUS. International Shipping at cost.
In case it helps, here's a shot of #84 in real life:
Over at A Suitable Wardrobe today, Will has a post repeating and clarifying his dislike of blue shirts with grey jackets as being directed more specifically toward charcoal. http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/2013/02/i-contradict-myself-sometimes.html. I'm curious what others think about this. I recently received my first real charcoal suit, and I frequently find that the combinations that work well with my lighter greys don't look quite right with it? For example,...
I was looking at the book in part because, in a thread at LL, Frank Shattuck had said very good things about it.