or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

Love the blue undertone
I would go for a slightly less tight pinch but that's personal preference. Great looking hat. Is that dove felt?
I unfortunately ordered the wrong size, so if anyone is looking for a pair in 11UK or better yet wants to trade a 10.5, let me know.
10.5UK. Sorry.
Beautiful Enzo Bonafe chukka, Hidro Volpe (fox) suede, 74945 last, Millerighe rubber soles. New, unworn. $475 shipped CONUS. Skoak travel shoe trees also available for cost.
Ordered the wrong size in the GMTO Hidro Volpe 74945 last chukka. If anyone's interested in a size 11 or wants to trade a 10.5, let me know.
I'm a perfect 11F in G&G MH71 (the same size in TG73 is a little loose) and an 11E with adjustments in Anthony Cleverly. My current sizing in St. C is 10.5F for the left foot and 10G for the right, both with pret adjustments. This was after some negotiation. Phillip initially wanted to put me in a 10 for the left foot as well. I don't know if you were fitted by Phillip but he likes a tight fit and bases his advice accordingly. I think his view is that, over the long...
If I were doing it over again, I would start out with a personalized last and trial pair. For me there was a lot of pain involved in getting to a good fit. On my next pair, I may well ask for a personal last since I expect to order more pairs and am paying for 3 pret adjustments per shoe. Depends on the cost of the personal last.
My first pair of St. Crispins were in a standard size. I purchased them from LeatherSoul BH. I was strongly discouraged from asking for pret adjustments. I went with LSBH's advice though I was skeptical that the shoes would fit without adjustments and they didn't. So tight they were painful and had to be sent back for relasting and even then required lengthy break in. Second pair was purchased again at LSBH at a trunk show with Phillip. Size and pret adjustments made...
Skip charcoal and get a medium or even dark grey. Charcoal is much harder to wear.