or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Italian navy silk woven flowers. 59" x. 3.5". $40 shipped CONUS. SOLD Panta navy/indigo 6 fold. 60" x 3.5". $65 shipped CONUS. Panta shantung grenadine, hand-rolled edge. 60" x...
I would email Panama Bob (Panama Hats of Montecristi) and tell him what you want. His quality is excellent and his prices are reasonable.
I would go for 1 or 4.
There are also nice hopsacks in Harrison's Fine Classics and Minnis Classic II if you're looking for a lighter weight.
As always the answer is, it depends. I wear an 11 UK in G&G, Anthony Cleverly, and C&J, but a 10.5 in St. C.
I have the TU220XW. It's a great bag, but I do not pack my suits into it the way that B&R intends. I use the insert for trousers, wrapping them carefully, the turning on side (shoulder of the jacket inside out, I tuck the other side into it (like this http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-pack-a-suit-2013-10?op=1 ) and lay it into the suiter compartment. The pants are added next and then the part of the jacket extending beyond the suiter compartment is folder over the...
http://www.harrisonsofedinburgh.com/collections.html?cs=hl
True,but I find it impossible to judge the shade of fabrics from those website pictures. You don't need to have the fabric in hand before your visit. I've regularly confirmed my fabric choice a week or two after Patrick visits.
Chan still has access to Lesser even if they don't have the books with them on this tour. You can contact Harrison's who will send you swatches to pick from. I've done this a number of times when the books I was interested in weren't brought on tour.Limniscate, see if you're really standing naturally in that pic. For some reason, we all tend to stand with this shoulders back, hips forward stance when taking a picture, and this throws off the fit of the pants. I'd also...
Next time I'm in Chicago, I'll try to make it to the main store.