or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

I've just received two pairs that were relasted to account for fit adjustments. These are pret adjustments not last modifications, but the results seem pretty good.
Thanks. Those are beautiful.
I'm wondering if anyone has ordered any slip ons from St. C and has any thoughts on them. I'm thinking about ordering a pair of 539s, the plain penny loafers.
I'm sure they can. I don't have a personalized last, just pret adjustments, but my right foot is shorter and wider, so Phillip started with a 10.5F for the left foot and a 10G for the right and made differing adjustments to each.
Can anyone comment on the qualities of Dugdale's New Fine Worsted vs. Harrison's Frontier? I met with Patrick Chu yesterday expecting to order a suit in Frontier which is good for fall/winter/spring here, but ended up choosing the Dugdale's. Now wondering if I made the correct choice.
Has anyone received their order from Patrick's spring LA visit?
Harrison's Frontier and Mystique both have these. I don't have anything made out of Mystique but I have a couple of suits from the Frontier book and I think it's underrated. I also checked the Fine Classics and Premier Cru books. No glen plaid but Fine Classics has a nice windowpane. Sorry for the iphone pics.
Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Italian navy silk woven flowers. 59" x. 3.5". $40 shipped CONUS. SOLD Panta navy/indigo 6 fold. 60" x 3.5". $65 shipped CONUS. SOLD Panta shantung grenadine, hand-rolled edge. 60"...
I would email Panama Bob (Panama Hats of Montecristi) and tell him what you want. His quality is excellent and his prices are reasonable.