or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

Thanks. Those are beautiful.
I'm wondering if anyone has ordered any slip ons from St. C and has any thoughts on them. I'm thinking about ordering a pair of 539s, the plain penny loafers.
I'm sure they can. I don't have a personalized last, just pret adjustments, but my right foot is shorter and wider, so Phillip started with a 10.5F for the left foot and a 10G for the right and made differing adjustments to each.
Can anyone comment on the qualities of Dugdale's New Fine Worsted vs. Harrison's Frontier? I met with Patrick Chu yesterday expecting to order a suit in Frontier which is good for fall/winter/spring here, but ended up choosing the Dugdale's. Now wondering if I made the correct choice.
Has anyone received their order from Patrick's spring LA visit?
Harrison's Frontier and Mystique both have these. I don't have anything made out of Mystique but I have a couple of suits from the Frontier book and I think it's underrated. I also checked the Fine Classics and Premier Cru books. No glen plaid but Fine Classics has a nice windowpane. Sorry for the iphone pics.
Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Macclesfield 3 fold, hand-rolled edges. 59" x 3.5". $50 shipped CONUS. SOLD Sam Hober Italian navy silk woven flowers. 59" x. 3.5". $40 shipped CONUS. SOLD Panta navy/indigo 6 fold. 60" x 3.5". $65 shipped CONUS. SOLD Panta shantung grenadine, hand-rolled edge. 60"...
I would email Panama Bob (Panama Hats of Montecristi) and tell him what you want. His quality is excellent and his prices are reasonable.
I would go for 1 or 4.