or Connect

Posts by Mr. Pink

There was talk of the shrunken calf spotting in rain. I asked Phillip about it who assured me that there were no widespread problems. I ordered a pair of shrunken calf monks in the darkest brown. I've worn them in the snow and the rain and they look fine. I also have a pair of split toes in BUF. I like the BUF but in retrospect I think a CRU would have been better. The grain distracts from attention that should be on the hand stitching of the apron and toe.
I think it will depend alot on the last. I bought a pair of these for my wife:She's a slightly wide 6.5 US, 37 Euro, and the UK4 fit her well.
I like both the 16881 col 1 and col 2. Would order either.Would definitely order 15776_3. 15776-4 maybe.I have some other similarly patterned ties from both Drakes (several seasons ago) and Capelli. The patterns are not really small scale, more medium.
Love the blue undertone
I would go for a slightly less tight pinch but that's personal preference. Great looking hat. Is that dove felt?
I unfortunately ordered the wrong size, so if anyone is looking for a pair in 11UK or better yet wants to trade a 10.5, let me know.
10.5UK. Sorry.
Beautiful Enzo Bonafe chukka, Hidro Volpe (fox) suede, 74945 last, Millerighe rubber soles. New, unworn. $475 shipped CONUS. Skoak travel shoe trees also available for cost.
Ordered the wrong size in the GMTO Hidro Volpe 74945 last chukka. If anyone's interested in a size 11 or wants to trade a 10.5, let me know.
I'm a perfect 11F in G&G MH71 (the same size in TG73 is a little loose) and an 11E with adjustments in Anthony Cleverly. My current sizing in St. C is 10.5F for the left foot and 10G for the right, both with pret adjustments. This was after some negotiation. Phillip initially wanted to put me in a 10 for the left foot as well. I don't know if you were fitted by Phillip but he likes a tight fit and bases his advice accordingly. I think his view is that, over the long...