or Connect

Posts by trans_ak

I got a Regent Custom fit for about $70 (off from $140 I think) very recently at a RL store. There are a large number of deals going on right now at the major locations. The SA was pretty incredibly, and though I was purchasing RLBL shirts, he recognized that the Custom Fit would suit me as well and returned with one while I was sizing the others. I've liked it quite a bit. The sleeves are a little shorter, but the whole shirt works very well, and at that price the fit...
I recently brought back to the future. Exciting indeed.
Is the A.P.C. site down right now? I had stuff in my cart I was going to check out... but now nothing is happening.
Sounds like we just bought the same shoes... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=68444 Except I walked away with Tan Rivingtons and have Dark Brown Stantons coming in...
Useless Background: Hi everyone... relative newcomer here in the world of dressier men's clothing. I'm just graduating from college right now, and a pair of dark raw denim jeans with an OCBD has gotten me through the lion's share of "look-nice" situations-- hardly ever felt a real need to even wear a tie. I'm also a pretty particular person who becomes deeply invested in understanding and appreciating the inner workings of various things/hobbies/interests of mine (once...
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc Hmmm maybe I should pay a visit to Stanford Shopping Center... Was just there last week and two days ago pulled the trigger on a beautiful RLBL suit that I was ready to buy for $1,200...which dropped to $700 on the day I was ordering it. Needless to say I was pleased.
Where can I find these on the website to order? (Never navigated denimbar.com before, maybe I'm just retarded). They look great
Yeah...my hands have yet to enter my top pockets (in any sort of useful sense). Now that I'm slouching even more though, I've got some space. I love the uncut fabric on the BKs. All soft and fuzzy.
Quote: Originally Posted by trans_ak They were taken on my computer...shitty quality. Not enough pics of the BKs those, so I thought I'd throw these up. Was worried they were too tight in the thigh (I have thicker thighs). Decided to slouch them, and so far am liking the comfort and the look is growing on me. These are post soak and about a week of wear. 5'9", 155, size 29 SEXFH05BK And if you've got input on the fit, let me know. I always...
They were taken on my computer...shitty quality. Not enough pics of the BKs those, so I thought I'd throw these up. Was worried they were too tight in the thigh (I have thicker thighs). Decided to slouch them, and so far am liking the comfort and the look is growing on me. These are post soak and about a week of wear. 5'9", 155, size 29 SEXFH05BK