or Connect

Posts by ireillytoole

SWA as in Southwest Airlines, I presume? If so, Ill take it. How does the voucher work? Do I get a code to use or something? Let me know mn
Ya, has a shoulder strap. Different season/material, but see this link: http://raymondchiu.com/blog/jawns/re...s-nylon-scuba/ Then proceed to buy.
Free bump. Have this exact RO, paid a lot more than $380 for it and don't regret it at all, its insanely nice and retailed for like 900Euros or something crazy just last FW. Jump on it.
Was recently educated on Arc'teryx Veilance by my friend in Chicago last week. Apparently the brand kicks ass and is leaps and bounds above what the Northface has become (the latter apparently started out pretty quality, but now crappy). Have never owned any pieces myself, but handled a few items the other day in a store and it seems legit. Would buy myself if it was a small, and kicked myself for now picking up some items when it was on Gilt a few weeks ago. ...
So what's the forum consensus on the policy when the post office has genuinely lost a package? Bought quite an expensive item with tracking and signature confirmation. Online tracking on wednesday confirms left facility, thursday that is en route, friday received at local facility, saturday update, basically to paraphrase:"Yea, don't know where it is" (said cannot confirm location). I went to the post office to have them turn the PO upside down, and also talked to like 5...
Final price drop on last item. 40 shipped CONUS
Final price drop on last item. $40 shipped CONUS
Cross-post from SW&D with a large price drop from prior listing. Not your typical MC brand, but the overall product may be more MC than SW&D, so someone might be interested in a cheap pair of pretty nice shoes. Will ship from Los Angeles, CA. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS with tracking. Have had a bunch of transactions on SF, Sufu, and SZ, including: bsg1, airflight23, hideout, darkanimal, kyee87, danieldy, rudo, lifelike, kit714, I<3Bacon,...
DH MIJ 21cm, BoO, and EG all sold to good homes. Large price drop on remaining item.
Here are a couple of things that I've bought off the forum but have never worn for one reason or another. Will ship from Los Angeles, CA. All prices include USPS Priority shipping CONUS with tracking. Have had a bunch of transactions on SF, Sufu, and SZ, including: bsg1, airflight23, hideout, darkanimal, kyee87, danieldy, rudo, lifelike, kit714, I<3Bacon, lazyhead, PhatGuido, texas_jack, chorse123, heynow, gregaz, andrewrogers, Steven Aver, amirrorcrackd, plotter,...