or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

I purchased these beautiful flat front Incotex Super 120's here a few months ago and had them hemmed and taken out 1.5" at the waist. Unfortunately I had a stomach operation since then which means that these don't sit right on me, and likely never will, so I am reluctantly selling them. They have never been worn apart from being tried on at the tailor for the adjustments I had made. All tags are intact. Waist - 32" let out to 33.5" Inseam (hemmed) - 33" with another...
He probably doesn't need the kudos. but my second experience dealing with AnGeLiCbOrIs was unsurprisingly excellent.
I just got around to taking pictures of my knit ties. The following comprise of 3 Kent Wang ties and two Gallo ties (boxed). The new KW bicolour ties compare very favourably with Gallo's, with a much closer/tighter knit. Click for close-ups. Gallo: Kent Wang: Gallo: Kent Wang:
calisanfran is an absolute gentleman to deal with. Fast postage, great packaging, and split international postage costs with me even though I had offered to pay the full amount.
Monocle? Although I'm not sure what the exact breakdown of their readership is on a country-by-country basis.
I'm disappointed with the quality of my Merton shoes. After polishing them (using various Saphir products) they look excellent, but after a few hours wear they are substantially diminished with significant faded creases. I have attached two pictures taken within a few hours of each other to show the effect of wear and some rain: Given the amount of rain we get in Ireland, any suggestions as to more suitable shoes?
Paradoxically, these are the best summer socks I've ever worn. They feel incredibly comfortable and I find that my feet 'breathe' a lot easier in hot weather while wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill I have no experience with R&H, but would say N&L over H&K. Although they both fit large in the body. H&K have a slimfit range (instore only).
Great experience buying a straight razor & strop from dv3 - received the package in Ireland 5 days after paying and it was packaged superbly.
According to their latest catalogue, the insiders range from $55 to $115.