or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

Quote: Originally Posted by Jonah Never saw CP's in Selfridges though Poste definitely has them. They have Achilles Low pretty much all the time, along with a few Mids occasionally. Dover St Market also has a large selection.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang I'd like to make ginghams in other colors as well. Suggestions? I'd love a red gingham if possible.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Pretty sure that'd change the color of the leather Quote: Originally Posted by blynch look into a synthetic sealant, I haven't used them but there are some that do not change the leather color Thanks guys.
My Bihars are getting destroyed by the rain/sleet/snow here. Has anyone tried mink oil on any dip dyed boots?
70% off SNS Herning in Dover St Market in London; along with 50% off CPs and 60% off EG amongst other stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by baba booey Thanks, looks good. Is it navy or black? The one at yoox looks black. I picked up the latest WWM X Monocle jacket which was described as navy but is most definitely black.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Probably a UK7.5 in the Corso. Thanks zippy.
The only pair of PS boots I own are the Bihars (in UK7), but these sale prices are tempting me - how is the Bihar fit compared to the Corso boot?
Both Selfridges and Poste do CPs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A P.S. - I you are the guy who bought it last time (I deleted the PM so I don't recall who it was) let me know if you still want it - you have dibs, as they say. That would have been me. Glad to see it finally turned up at least.