or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

Modest selection of CPs on sale at Nitty Gritty.
The white gum soles are ridiculously comfortable so I want to pick up another pair of the grey gum in 42 - anyone seen them online? Can't seem to find them anymore myself.
Another drop, will be off to eBay soon.
I've been getting great use out of mine recently. So, who was the designer?
Price drop
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 So I got an iPad for Father's Day. I'm an iNoob and google gives me a gazillion hits for everything I search. Can someone tell me what software (preferably freeware) I should use to rip DVDs and add films to my itunes library in a format that's good for iPad? I use 1ClickDVDtoiPod. It's by far the most user friendly and fastest of all the programs I've tried out. You can find it free easily...
EG made the Financial Times today. Tyler Brule not a fan of the metallic poplin shorts though: Quote: The long and the shorts of my week By Tyler Brûlé Published: June 18 2010 22:41 | Last updated: June 18 2010 22:41 It's been a busy, buzzy week here at the Fast Lane but fortunately part two of the summer holiday is well within sight and by the time you read this I'll be taking up my post on a lounger in a tiny cove on the Amalfi coast. In the...
It's my own measurement. Pics attached
I purchased this jacket from Gary at Drinkwaters last week but it's a little big and was on final sale. Measurements are: Sleeve length - 27" Back length - 29" Pit to pit - 23" Shoulder to shoulder - 19" This is the jacket: http://en.item.rakuten.com/explorer/2103090012/ http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Engine...avy-11720.html To avoid me getting caught by customs here in Ireland, Gary shipped it without the tags. Price is what I paid - SOLD shipped Airmail from...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hobbs Received my Bedford in XL from Gary (great service) and it's bigger than I expected. I was using the Conductor jacket as a guide as I take an XL in that also. The sleeves seem particularly big. Should I size down to an L? Some photos attached. I stupidly didn't realise that all sales were final - anyone want to buy an XL Bedford??