or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

Do you have the navy Beford in an XL Gary?
Quote: Originally Posted by svelten And to top it off the manga at the end of every issue is pretty weak It's no longer in the magazine.
The best thing that could have happened Lost would have being cancelled at the end of Season 1. This finale just took a giant dump on the series.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude They said there was no time travel as of season 1 I believe. They are not going to go '...time travel? uuuuuh... wait til season 5!' They are obviously going to 'lie' if they believe they will do time travel, to protect the future of their story... This is the type of rationalising that allows them to get away with this:
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint then they said no time travel.... Then they said the island didn't produce colostrum - look how that turned out.
Quote: Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude I don't get why people were able to suspend their belief in this show for 5+ years, then when we get up to the 6th season, now the answers are less believable then they would have been when we first theorized on them?? Because Lindelof and Cuse were avowed in their proclamations that the show would have explanations for everything that were rooted in science and would be factual. Not magic...
I managed to park in the Ritz car park in London for free last Tuesday. Serves them right for not letting me use their bathrooms because I was wearing a pair of Common Projects.
The donkey wheel explanation was ridiculous. "Lets put this wheel in this wall and then something, something water and light, this is gonna get me off the island because...I'm special". And it moves the island too? V is Emmy award winning material compared to this nonsense.
stabs is an excellent buyer - paid immediately and great to deal with.
Dammit; no shipping to Ireland.