Posts by Hobbs

Will you be in UL? Apart from the likes of Zara, H&M, etc, the only store of note is Brown Thomas.
The only thing saving the show at the moment is Masuka:
Final price drop before these make their way to eBay.
Consensus on CP sizing is to size down one from your normal size. I take a 43 normally and a 42 in CPs. I am a US 8 in Converse. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Price drop
These are from the "Women by Common Projects" line but no doubt are suitable for a man with size 38 feet in CP sizing. My wife tried on the right shoe but it was too small for her; apart from that they are brand new. Price is $190 -> $180 ->$170 shipped Airmail from Ireland. For Paypal payments please mark payment as personal or add 4%. 2nd November In response to question below "what is the difference between the male and the female model?" please see additional...
You'd have more luck selling these on beeradvocate.com
I bought the UK/Irish version of Freedom when it was released here last week and got this email from Amazon this evening: "Victoria Barnsley, CEO and Publisher of HarperCollins UK and International, says: On behalf of everyone at Fourth Estate and HarperCollins I'd like to apologise profusely to Jonathan, his readers and our customers that our first edition of "Freedom" does not reflect the author's final corrected version of the novel. It is a truly magnificent novel...
Has anyone purchased the Arctic Boot yet? I'm tempted but I could probably do better in terms of a winter boot at that price point (~$550).
Saw this piece in the latest Monocle: Since when do J Crew Secret Wash shirts have chambray lined collars and MOP buttons? I can't find any mention of this on their site.