or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

Big reductions at Caliroots. I've found them great when ordering before and had my white gum achilles delivered within 3 days of ordering so they may be more suitable to deal with for European customers.
Crap, thought I posted this in the wanted section. Could a mod move please?
As title, looking for either of these in size 42 (shipped to Ireland):
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one baller shoe shipment (aka whatever i could find on the corner and yoox on sale for cheap and looked halfway interesting) came in today, am happy. Got some CP's These are particularly nice - are they available online anywhere at the moment?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hobbs Modest selection of CPs on sale at Nitty Gritty. More reductions here; picked up these.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart quick shot of the red Henry. this last is really made for my feet, supremely comfortable and one of best fitting PS shoes I've gotten They look great - how does the fit compare to the likes of Starrs? Did you go for the same size? Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by CityHunter According to the drop down (as of 7:58 PST), both a 43 and a 42 are available...just a heads up. Not when you add to the cart though. It's been like that for a few days.
Hunting and Collecting have grey gum achilles on sale (size 43 only). Wish I could find 42s somewhere.
Can anyone comment on the fit of the Henry's using Starrs or Millers as a benchmark? Good few sizes available on sale now.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Peach leather w/ gum sole looks interesting. They're womens.