or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

PS vary so widely I can only make a personal comparison to Corsos or Bihars if that's any use to you? For JP Converse I take a 9.5US. This might help too: http://www.styleforum.net/t/258285/common-projects-f-w-11-12/600_100#post_5251631
I'm selling the CP Distressed Officer's Boots in my sig and have received lots of sizing questions looking for comparisons to boots I've never tried on - can anyone here provide a comparison to Clarks desert boots / PS Kasmins / Red Wing Iron Ranger? Thanks
I'm torn in selling these boots as, on one hand, they're simply awesome boots, but since buying them I've only worn them three times as I've found it next to impossible to wear them working in academia Monday to Friday and spending most weekends on family-based activities. As can be seen from the photos, there has been next to no wear on the soles and the leather is in the exact same 'distressed' condition as when the boots were purchased. These come with a CP bag and...
If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I'll put it on eBay. Are you interested in it?
Brand new Common Projects washed brown achilles in size 39 for sale. Come with spare laces and CP bag. Will post Airmail from Ireland to anywhere in the world for $190 or registered mail for $200.
I have the following pair of C&J Beechnut shoes for sale in UK size 8.5 (fitting E). These are too big for me and crease quite badly when I wear them, hence the sale. The reason they are so cheap is that the Irish weather hasn't done them any favours and they have been soaked on two occasions. They have been conditioned using Saphir renovateur, but I haven't been able to get them back to the identical color as they were originally. Someone with more patience than me...
Selling the following SNS Herning striped wool scarf. It is 70" long and 9" wide. It has been worn less than 5 times and is in near mint condition. Will post Airmail from Ireland to anywhere in the world for $50 -> $45.
Selling the following red Common Projects cap toes in size 42. These are in very good condition, there is some light scuffing on the heels and one scratch on each of the cap toes which I have photographed. These come with a battered box but the spare laces and CP bag are unused. Will post Airmail from Ireland to anywhere in the world for $115 or registered mail for $130.
I have the following Valextra Pergamena white leather business card holder for sale. This has been rarely used and comes in a Valextra box. Will post anywhere in the world for $110 -> $100.
Anyone know if the Arc'teryx Veilance online store ever have a sale?