or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

Selling an unworn "Red Echo" SNS Herning Stark in XL. Bear in mind that these can stretch quite a bit, but the measurements are: P2P: 19" Shoulders: 18" Back length: 27" Sleeves: 22.5" Postage from Ireland is included; for registered tracking please add $15.
http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/23319/WANTLesEssentiels/Kastrap-Backpack---BlackBlack.html
Yep, I've already sent it back!
Picked up a merino McRitchie cardigan - not sure if I should size up though? [[SPOILER]]
There's 20% off Aesop on Mankind right now. 25% if you've purchased from them before and are on their email list.
THANKS15 for 15% off at the Bureau
Brown Grain Size 8UK / 9 US Mark McNairy wholecut leather Oxford shoes on a red rubber sole for sale. I have tried these on once inside and they've never gone outside. I put a tongue tab on the interior in the hope that they would fit properly but they're still too big for me - this should be fairly straightforward to remove. Price is $160 -> $80 shipped worldwide from Ireland. The box is a little battered on one edge.
Brown Grain Size 8UK / 9 US Mark McNairy wholecut leather Oxford shoes on a red rubber sole for sale. I have tried these on once inside and they've never gone outside. I put a tongue tab on the interior in the hope that they would fit properly but they're still too big for me - this should be fairly straightforward to remove. Price is $160 -> $80 shipped worldwide from Ireland. The box is a little battered on one edge.
Cream Trickers Bourton Brogues in size 7UK for sale. They are on last 4444 and come on a leather sole with bellows tongue. These are in fantastic condition having been only worn once with some light wear on the sole. Price is $210 - $180 shipped worldwide from Ireland.For registered tracking please add $10.
Cream Trickers Bourton Brogues in size 7UK for sale. They are on last 4444 and come on a leather sole with bellows tongue. These are in fantastic condition having been only worn once with some light wear on the sole. Price is $210 - $180 shipped worldwide from Ireland. For registered tracking please add $10.