or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

PRESALE14 for 30% off at Opumo
Barena 'Cardo' cardigan in blue/white melange mix for sale in size large. Composition: 73% wool, 21% acrylic, 6% polyamide It has been dry cleaned once. Measurements: Back 27" P2P 20" Shoulder 17" Fit pic from an online source here: http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201203/14/03/e0211703_1840528.jpg It's quite a heavy knit so postage outside of Europe will be $10 extra.
Brown Buttero Tanino Low, size 41 for sale. Shoes have been worn about 10 times and have some creasing at the toe box, but are otherwise in very good condition. They come in the original box with a spare set of laces. Please add $15 for tracked postage outside Europe.
Selling two pairs of Incotex trousers that I purchased on here but haven't worn. Both are made in Romania in a twill cotton fabric, size 50, have tags cut and are the regular fit style from Incotex. 1. Dark tan/taupe chinolino - 100% cotton Waist 16.5" Rise 10" Inseam - hemmed to 31.5" Leg opening 8" 2. Olive - 100% cotton Waist 16.75" Rise 10" Inseam - hemmed to 31.75" Leg opening 8" $60 each plus $5 postage to outside Europe.
Ireland is pretty big, where are you going! Good information on where to start regarding beer here:http://www.beoir.orgMost of the distilleries offer guided tours and tasting sessions.
Likewise. I'd buy a laptop sleeve in navy too if it were offered.
TBS 20% off code I won't be using [[SPOILER]]
20% off The Next Door with WELCOME20 Some decent SNS knits and Common Projects available.
SNS Emergent grey melange cardigan in size large for sale. It has been dry-cleaned once and stored folded at all times. It is a 74% Cotton and 26% Merino Wool Blend mix, with ribbed placket, cuffs and hem. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19.5" Back: 27.5" Shoulder: 18" Arm: 22" Price includes airmail shipping from Ireland. Drop: $110 -> $99
Selling these unworn navy MMM GATs in size 42. I've tried them on once indoors and they've been in their dust bags since. I threw away the box, but will ship them in a Common Projects box. Price includes shipping from Ireland plus fees.