or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

I'm not a fan of the brass (like most of the posters so far it would seem). The hardware on this Valextra looks much better
I'll probably go for one in chestnut. Have you considered brass brushed rhodium for the hardware? I think it looks considerably better than antique brass.
It's from Swaine Adeney Brigg. I think it's discontinued now though.
Selling the following Incotex trousers that have been sitting unused in my closet. Grey Super 100s wool, tagged size 52, these are small to size and are suitable to slim fit in a size 50. Unworn since I had them hemmed. About 1" of material at the cuff. Better idea of the color here. Waist 17" Rise 10" Inseam 31" Opening 6.75 Price $90 Navy cords, size 50 - 100% cotton, these are the regular fit Incotex. Have been washed once. Nothing left to cuff. Waist 16.5" Rise...
Price drop
Price drop
Barena Torceo (Size 52) in a beautiful soft jersey fabric for sale. The jacket has been worn no more than 5 times. Measurements: Shoulder 19" P2P 22" Sleeve 25" Back 29" Price of $160 - $140- $120 includes shipping worldwide, for tracked shipping please add $10. More Barena products for sale in signature too.
PRESALE14 for 30% off at Opumo
Barena 'Cardo' cardigan in blue/white melange mix for sale in size large. Composition: 73% wool, 21% acrylic, 6% polyamide It has been dry cleaned once. Price $110 -> 90 Measurements: Back 27" P2P 20" Shoulder 17" Fit pic from an online source here: http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201203/14/03/e0211703_1840528.jpg It's quite a heavy knit so postage outside of Europe will be $10 extra. Price drop $100 -> $80
Brown Buttero Tanino Low, size 41 for sale. Shoes have been worn about 10 times and have some creasing at the toe box, but are otherwise in very good condition. They come in the original box with a spare set of laces. Please add $15 for tracked postage outside Europe.