or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

20% off The Next Door with WELCOME20 Some decent SNS knits and Common Projects available.
SNS Emergent grey melange cardigan in size large for sale. As much as I love it, it is too big for me. It has been dry-cleaned once and stored folded at all times. It is a 74% Cotton and 26% Merino Wool Blend mix, with ribbed placket, cuffs and hem. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19.5" Back: 27.5" Shoulder: 18" Arm: 22" Price includes airmail shipping from Ireland.
Selling these unworn navy MMM GATs in size 42. I tried them on once indoors and they've been in their dust bags since. I threw away the box, but will ship them in a Common Projects box. Price includes shipping from Ireland plus fees.
The Bureau won't be stocking Inis Meain this season which is disappointing. I paid a visit to the island back in August and visited the shop. Interestingly they have different sizes for the European, US and Japanese market for the products on sale. There was a pretty big variation in listed sizes on identical models so that's something to be aware of if any of you get a chance to visit. To give you an idea of prices, I picked up this Linen Pub Jacket for €100 and a...
Design wise I would love something similar to this Valextra:
New Notation style zipped cardigan at Mr Porter UK this morning.
20% off End with 'AUTUMN14'
Have just ordered a cognac brief, but would prefer a navy if possible. At the rate you're going today, reaching $100k shouldn't be an issue!
I've two briefcases in different shades of brown, so would be much more interested in a navy also. Having said that I'll still probably pick up a portfolio in cognac.
The navy looks great. Will you ship to Europe?