or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

I have an amazing brand new Barena Torceo Melo jacket in size 52 that is too big for me unfortunately. It is a 50/50 cotton/wool mix in a slim fitting style with patch pockets, one inside pocket and one rear vent. It is the same one Roden Gray are selling here for $595 and worn by Sune here: Measurements: Shoulder: 18" P2P: 21.5" Length: 29" Price is including Airmail postage from Ireland - i will ship expedited at cost to buyer. Photos
I wore it skiing in Vermont at -13C with just an Icebreaker tshirt and Heattech long sleeve t underneath.
They usually do.
Is the fit on the tuxedo shirt the same as the other shirt styles?
For SS14, SNS shorts…. This looks interesting though: http://www.fransboonestore.com/store/Brands-Men/sns-herning/sns-herning-episode-sweater-royal-blue
I'm selling this sealed New and Lingwood double cuff shirt in size 17/43. Will ship Airmail from Ireland for $45
What type of material are these? Are they water resistant?
UNIQLOAPP gives you $5 off a minimum $50 purchase.
Barneys in Beverly Hills currently has the widest range of Barena I've seen. There seems to be more than they've listed online too.Other stockists include Le Rayon Frais, Mohawk, Indigo and Cotton, Rooney, Atoo, Unionmade, Carson Street and Next Door.
Amazing sneakers, sole seems identical to Common Projects so like CPs they probably need to be sized down one. Brand new, comes with extra laces, and have never been worn. Photos are taken with flash, so have added a stock photo so show colour without exposure.