or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

The Bureau won't be stocking Inis Meain this season which is disappointing. I paid a visit to the island back in August and visited the shop. Interestingly they have different sizes for the European, US and Japanese market for the products on sale. There was a pretty big variation in listed sizes on identical models so that's something to be aware of if any of you get a chance to visit. To give you an idea of prices, I picked up this Linen Pub Jacket for €100 and a...
Design wise I would love something similar to this Valextra:
New Notation style zipped cardigan at Mr Porter UK this morning.
20% off End with 'AUTUMN14'
Have just ordered a cognac brief, but would prefer a navy if possible. At the rate you're going today, reaching $100k shouldn't be an issue!
I've two briefcases in different shades of brown, so would be much more interested in a navy also. Having said that I'll still probably pick up a portfolio in cognac.
The navy looks great. Will you ship to Europe?
Price drop $120-100
Selling this Inverallan cable knit hat in pure new wool . Purchased direct from Inverallan last year, and hasn't been worn since. Price is $40 shipped worldwide. Photos:
Selling this beautiful grey Barena two button, notch lapel jacket in a size 52 (EU). It is 80% wool and 20% polyamide. The fabric is ridiculously soft. Price includes worldwide shipping. Measurements Shoulder: 18.5 P2P: 21" Back length: 27" Sleeve length: 26" Length: P2P