or Connect

Posts by Hobbs

In addition to this, how will it work for those who were offered a watch strap in return for filling out the pre-launch survey?
Use code MTMXIW95H2 for 15% off any purchase over $50 at Rooney.
'Patrons' get an additional 10% off.
Just got a notification to say its live - I was number 3 to pledge!
Up to 70% off on Matches and it's the first time I've seen Turms products discounted, including this beechwood shoe care kit for ballers: http://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/products/Turms-Beechwood-shoe-care-kit-1044149
It's $130CAD to ship a tote bag to Ireland!
Will these be standard Inis Meain sizing?
No, I just looked up the tracking number after it arrived today and saw that it was picked up on Saturday.
I received my holdall this morning despite not getting tracking info - it must be incredibly frustrating for Roman and Jenn to have the shipping company let them down like this. Shipping itself was very fast - two business days from when it was actually picked up in HK to arrival in Ireland. The packaging is outstanding and designed in such a way to mitigate any issues with the handles pressing against the leather this time.
I received a €60 voucher for Mr Porter today (no minimum spend) for being a Founding Member - has to be used by next Sunday so check your emails.