or Connect

Posts by jobro

Esteele saucepans. My grandmas mum had one, my grandma has two, my mum has a few and I do too. And they've all lasted very very well. Esteel has provided replacement handles for all of them free of charge. I do suggest however that you get some replacement handles before the model is superseded as they can be hard to come by if they're a 10+ year old model. +1 for stainless steel. Non stick does come in handy but I tend to use Stainless steel most of the time. EDIT:...
Agreed. 100% refund. Seller should offer remedy for shirt buttons to be agreed upon by buyer. Seller should offer remedy for sweater in the form of a refund according to seller's return policy (100% if within 3 days) as per buyers request.
PM'ed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phlexrayon new set of TaylorMade clubs Care to expand? I'm in the market for a new set of TM too.
Quote: Originally Posted by stylemeup That looks cool but I am worried about my precious cards falling out of cases that don't have any enclosure function. It seems that a lot of them don't. What is the logic behind them not having that? That BB one folds over so that any card trying to ''escape'' would be stopped in doing so by the fold in then case. I just ordered the Basic Card Holder from Tanner Goods in London tan. EDIT: Ages like...
Your guests will be addicted.
Quote: Soak water chestnuts in soy sauce and brown sugar for an hour or so (or longer!) in a bowl. Pick them out of the bowl and wrap in liberal amounts of bacon and toothpick. Grill (broil? I dont know, I'm Australian! - What ever heats from above) until bacon is crispy and serve. Easy way to to this is to have them toothpicked and ready to go on the tray you're going to cook them on. Handy tip: line baking tray with alu foil. +1
I cannot stand to see them outside the home either. I tell my girlfriend she won't be seeing them again if they're going to make an apperance outside.
Wrap (rock) melon with prosciutto. Sounds weird but is very very good. Soak water chestnuts in soy sauce and brown sugar for an hour or so (or longer!) in a bowl. Pick them out of the bowl and wrap in liberal amounts of bacon and toothpick. Grill (broil? I dont know, I'm Australian! - What ever heats from above) until bacon is crispy and serve. Easy way to to this is to have them toothpicked and ready to go on the tray you're going to cook them on. Handy tip: line...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Limoncello It should be sweet enough for her, and you can make yourself feel all cultural by drinking an Italian liqueur. Or make your own, which is alot nicer. Take 8 lemons and peel the skin off, leaving as much white bit on the lemon its self as possible. Discard the lemons. Put the peel in a jar with a litre of vodka and let sit for 10 days. Make up a syrup with one litre of water to one kilo of...