or Connect

Posts by jobro

I just bought a Modern Tailor shirt, great quality for price. I have a bit of an issue with the collar size being an inch to big, however will ajust that next time I order.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi i hope you are a RLPL 15.5.... Yes anything in this size should be considered sold in a matter of seconds.
RLPL gets a lot of interest in the B&S forum. You will also get a better class of buyers on here than eBay.
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy I don't think this is possible. Depends on the phone. My N95 does exactly this.
Unrelated, but most married couples (or even divorced) received a le cruesset iron roasting pan as a wedding present and I'd say its the most used wedding present out of all of them so if that or an equivilant is not on the registry I'd suggest it.
Interested in a Large 6 if its a long sleeve polo type thing.
I think hes going for the Silvio Dante look.
Perhaps the teacher in question has taps installed on his footwear.
Esteele saucepans. My grandmas mum had one, my grandma has two, my mum has a few and I do too. And they've all lasted very very well. Esteel has provided replacement handles for all of them free of charge. I do suggest however that you get some replacement handles before the model is superseded as they can be hard to come by if they're a 10+ year old model. +1 for stainless steel. Non stick does come in handy but I tend to use Stainless steel most of the time. EDIT:...