or Connect

Posts by jobro

Might be hard to understand but some girls unfortunately are attracted to abusive, controlling men. These girls are weak and insecure and seek control. Many fathers of the old school disciplined their children with violence, and many girls look for a partner that resembles their fathers personality.
Anybody smoke indoors?
Quote: Originally Posted by JKISSI I know this isn't entirely MC but definitely wanted to post it here also did a post on the letterman , I know some of you guys remember this vividly vintage letterman BR shawl vintage golf tie ( unaware of brand ) Tanner goods belt Uniqlo Shirt + Pants Dexter loafers Is the belt in London Tan?
The shoes look like moon boots - both pairs. The jeans are to long/baggy. Take some notes from NOBD if your not willing to move to the Street Wear & Denim sub-Forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike As agreed, results are overwhelming and I'll refund andy. I didn't see it on inspection, and andy didn't either until a week later, hence the disagreement. The jacket doesn't fit me, and I cant really go back to the seller since it's been a month and a half since I bought it. I'll eat it though. Very respectable choice. Well done.
Quote: Originally Posted by casemods ok just kidding they are really a good brand and cost me $150. So now are they good? No, they are even worse considering the price.
Try Brandy and Dry (Ginger Ale, not beer)
Quote: Originally Posted by jesask Are you sure it's Steve Miller...I always thought it was Stealers Wheel (I don't have the CD handy though). Yeah you're right. I don't know why all this time I thought it was Steve Miller...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer Resevoir Dogs?????? My guess is he is listening to either the soundtrack for the movie or the song 'Stuck in the Middle With You' by the Steve Miller Band which is commonly referred to as 'the Reservoir Dogs song'.
I'd love a blue gingham if there are any left. As above, PM or reply here if doable. Regards