or Connect

Posts by jobro

I think if he were walking down the street, there would be no problems with his outfit, apart from perhaps only the length and slimness of his trousers, but that is subjective.
Anything can work well when the person wears the clothes instead of the clothes wearing (defining) the person. There are 20y.o out there who can wear "old mens clothes" and still look 100x better than their peers. Have you considered that maybe those cuban heels might be equivalent to today's pointy white shoes that are ever so despised of here?I request that it be at least MC related. There are hundreds of people on here that post pictures of hair cuts, what they're...
If you can afford to, pick up a pair in store, or at least buy something else whilst you're there. Send some support to the brick and mortar stores, one day they might not be there for you to try stuff on.
I'd say reasonable. Better priced than the mob I used to go to. Around $60 to hem pants and shorten and finish jacket sleeves.
It was me that recommended Michael's ... I can't recall whether or not I stated that Parker & Co also use (and recommend) Michael's for most, if not all, of their alterations.
You shouldn't have to pay any (Australian) customs on a Burberry Trench... As long as it doesn't exceed $1,000. Have you tried eBay? They're very easy to come by, just make sure you don't get a fake.
Do these fit true to size?
See the rest of the forum. Been discussed in detail a million times.
Its a message from the clothing gods forcing you to ditch the Sportscraft SC.
Brogues in/of Claremont in Perth are stocking Allen Edmonds if anyone is interested. Small and ugly stock but it's decent if you want to find your size/last to buy online. Did not check pricing.