or Connect

Posts by jobro

Are you familiar with a scene from Lampoons' European Holiday where Clark Griswold is brushing his teeth in their European 'relations' house? [[SPOILER]]
Cranes country store, which is a SF affiliate, ships to Australia and stocks Filson.
Best person to ask would be PATRICK JOHNSON or an agent acting for him.
Folding knives can be easily imported into Australia. There is no way of loosening a screw or lubricating a mechanism on a folding knife to turn it into a flick knife.
They don't stock the 1880 line in Perth at the moment.
You will be in luck, DJ's Perth now carry Loake, albeit a very small range (no 1880).
That article is rather useless considering the 'cheap' jeans listed (Nautica $50) are likely better quality than any pair of jeans from jeans west for $100. Nautica jeans sell here for $150-250.
+1I haven't come across a brand that has a better fit on me than Edwin Jeans. I dropped what I thought was a large amount on my first pair then I realized that my last pair of jeans lasted me 4 years.
Just bought some boxer shorts (new of course), one pair is the wrong size but its not worth shipping back to the US. Anyone want them for $15 shipped within Australia? They are size 42, true to size.