or Connect

Posts by jobro

No pockets, I have my minions carry my chest-pocket-able possessions.
No doubt that I won't be buying any.
The ones I tried were actually really good. Not a drink I'd actually order but it was cool to try. The smokiness from the turkey was particularly good. The infusion really captures the best tasting flavors. It's kind of like tasting something for the first time, every time you have a sip. Does that make sense?
Speaking of fat washing, I've had the luck to try a few great meat infused drinks. I've had a lamb-chop mint julep, cranberry and turkey flavoured cocktail (forgot name & spirit base) and of course bacon bourbon. Awesome idea, however not practical to include them on a regular bar menu.
Link?
Pad Thai
Apologies for the image quality! [[SPOILER]]
I'd start by emailing a manufacturer of tassel loafers. I think Allen Edmonds will be the most helpful.Edit: Or check eBay.
Yes.
I just purchased a jumper from Ralph Lauren in David Jones ($300). I had a look at the Ralph Lauren (USA) store online and it seems the jumper has been re-branded from RLX ($500) at a ~40% discount. Anyone noticed anything similar before? I'm really surprised by this as it's usually the other way around!