or Connect

Posts by jobro

Of course you don't have to start a new thread in S&D; there are plenty there already.Far from it. Comparing apples with oranges leans towards idiocy though.
I keep a spare white shirt in my office specifically for this reason. Though, after it happened to me once, and I have the shirt there in case now, it will probably never happen again.
I'm happy as long as we are not talking about sneakers, thongs, board shorts, t shirts or athletic-wear. This is a thread in a forum dedicated to "Classic Menswear" ie suits, sport coats, dress shirts, oxford shoes etc. If you want to discuss anything else, eg denim and sneakers, you should be talking about it in the relevant forum (Streetwear and Denim). Don't get me wrong, I probably have the largest collection of sneakers in this thread but casual/street wear is not the...
I agree the story line wasn't anything special. Basically cops being told they don't need to abide by the law to take down Cohen, it was also nothing like the real life events so they should have changed some characters names. Ryan Gosling opposite Sean Penn in an action movie isn't a great casting. It indeed made for a 'good popcorn flick' and Gosling made it a bit more "girl friendly".
Streetwear and Denim
This is a discussion about mens clothing, tailored wear etc (what grown ups wear). No one is forcing you to wear it but its not the topic of discussion.I for one don't come here to discuss havianas/flips flops and singlets. If it is your belief that only these items of clothing will keep you cool in summer, you have much to learn.
This is men's clothing, not boy's clothing or beach wear.For summer you need fabrics that can breath. Lots of cotton and linen - jackets, pants, shorts & shirts. Start with buying things that are, or work well with, blue, white, pale pink etc and then build off that.For shoes, driving shoes are popular at the moment but a pair of saddle shoes, canvas sneakers or leather boat shoes (sperrys etc) will be also be a great start to building a summer wardrobe.
I can't say I'd wear mine in a civilian getup. Even after removing all but the waist strap, it's still going to have a few odd looking 'D' rings on it. Here is mine from my army days, quite a strange item to photograph and the brass hasn't been polished since it was last worn. It is made from some of the best leather I've seen.If you keep your jacket on in most situations I think you will get very used to suspenders. Think about the design of a belt, it is made to hold a...
I don't mind discussion however asking these types of questions annoys me greatly. Its like going to the counter of Coles with your list of groceries and asking how much is this and that before you've even had a look down the isle.