or Connect

Posts by jobro

This is men's clothing, not boy's clothing or beach wear.For summer you need fabrics that can breath. Lots of cotton and linen - jackets, pants, shorts & shirts. Start with buying things that are, or work well with, blue, white, pale pink etc and then build off that.For shoes, driving shoes are popular at the moment but a pair of saddle shoes, canvas sneakers or leather boat shoes (sperrys etc) will be also be a great start to building a summer wardrobe.
I can't say I'd wear mine in a civilian getup. Even after removing all but the waist strap, it's still going to have a few odd looking 'D' rings on it. Here is mine from my army days, quite a strange item to photograph and the brass hasn't been polished since it was last worn. It is made from some of the best leather I've seen.If you keep your jacket on in most situations I think you will get very used to suspenders. Think about the design of a belt, it is made to hold a...
I don't mind discussion however asking these types of questions annoys me greatly. Its like going to the counter of Coles with your list of groceries and asking how much is this and that before you've even had a look down the isle.
HOW ABOUT YOU ASK P.JOHNSON.
I don't usually critique looks in this thread, but I dislike the shirt + tie. Tie is a lovely piece on its own (I have one), but the shirt looks un-ironed and the knot looks too loose.
Why buy a field jacket just before the start of the Australian summer and start of the northern hemisphere's winter? Prices are going to be high and the chance to wear it is decreasing.
The 10 is good, will be much better with Q tonic.You easterners have it easy with stockists.http://www.qtonic.com/availability.html
If you guys are buying premium gins at Australian prices you might want to try a better tonic water like Q Tonic. It will improve your GnT noticeably more and doesn't set you back $80 a bottle.I'd suggest putting away the $250 and saving for a higher budget. You likely won't find anything new of decent quality at that price.
If you win an item from one group, it does not place bids on the rest.
Buttons in a floral arrangement?