or Connect

Posts by jobro

Go for it. The Westbournes are nice and will go well with a Navy suit, if you have the right mindset of course.
Aren't you supposed to be on leave?
The full moon on Koh Phangan is spectacular.
My theory is that Rolex and Omega are like Mercedes and BMW cars. Different people, different values - the importance of local service centers, big brand name, age-old reputations, quality, option to upgrade/trade in vs vintage etc.As for Zegna, it may be expensive but its always available and good quality. If one were able to purchase their whole wardrobe from Zegna, it's likely they will be pretty well dressed, even by SF standards. It is a convenient luxury brand which...
I'm a bit worried about the population quickly outstripping the resources being provided.According to the ABS, the Australian population increases by 1028 per day and in WA we hardly have enough housing, big enough roads and p. transport to cope as it is.The ridiculously high paid miners, especially in WA, are causing prices to rise for everything, all the time - towards the point of being beyond reasonable.Perth has been in a constant state of expansion (chaos) which does...
I have a couple of pairs of infareds, here are my first.
"Everyone look the same, you're all sheep"
They played 100 tracks and 'Thrift Shop' was only played once making it better than any other offering. Putting it at #1 though, really?
Of course you don't have to start a new thread in S&D; there are plenty there already.Far from it. Comparing apples with oranges leans towards idiocy though.
I keep a spare white shirt in my office specifically for this reason. Though, after it happened to me once, and I have the shirt there in case now, it will probably never happen again.