or Connect

Posts by RedLantern

2012 Upchurch cab. (Upchurch Vineyard Red Mountain) Chris Upchurch is the longtime lead winemaker at DeLille Cellars. The wine is tasty, but at this moment its richness strays a bit towards cloying. I'm very surprised at it's lack of structure, especially considering it's youth. In my current wine drinking mode, I'd much rather have three bottles of a nicely aged Rioja than a bottle of this.
I'd do it, but I've had very little experience tasting good Bordeaux, so it's probably worth more to me
Is that the '09 or the '10?I ordered 4 of the '09 and thought it was great. Tried to re-order to no avail. Ordered 8 of the 2010, hoping it is as good!
Actually, I'm still in first. I hold the total points and head to head tiebreaker against you. (for now)
Good question. Why don't they just go to CFB type overtime?
I apologize on behalf of the city of Seattle for that display.
I bought my Total Wine out of 2003 Lanessan back in like 2013. Wish I had some more.
I wish you ill.
I saw this recently, and thought of you!http://www.mcmansionhell.com/101
They got them tall buildings and these car type things that travel UNDERGROUND. Boy Howdy!Also, I assume from the nice weather, you were not in the city for my stay. Many thanks.