or Connect

Posts by sputnikrent

Hi, How do the sizing on the first Red Wings and the Florsheim run? -Rasheel
PMed.
PMed.
Interested in the Post O'Alls shirt, for reference what height/weight are you? I'm a regular medium and I'm trying to figure out how this shirt will fit me.
So when you say the Vanishing Elephant boots are too large would you say they were more like a 9.5?
I'm going to be in New York this weekend and plan on doing some shopping. What are some of the good denim stores there? I'm looking specifically to get a pair of KMWs, but I'd like to try a bunch of other things too. Also, anyone know of any good sales going on right now? Thanks!
So I'm going to be in NYC for the weekend, I was wondering if any SFers here knew of any stores with good sales that are going on right now...
Hm I like that combo, that's neat.
I'm going to a wedding and I'd like to match my tie to the dress of the person I'm going with. I've got a metal/charcoal grey suit, and will probably be wearing a white shirt (although I'm open to suggestions on the shirt). She's wearing a bright orange/tangerine dress. Any suggestions on a tie I could possibly get? I'm also intrigued by pocket squares, and not having worn/purchased one before, would like advise as to what would be cool to go with my getup. Let me know!