or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

No, it didn't happen....yet. I'm still around today and tomorrow so if people wanted to get together let's set something up. I'll see who I run into today.
So I guess tonight is not going to work. Just figured it would make some sense with everyone in town. Maybe next season. Probably would help to set things up farther in advance than the day before...
So I guess not then. Just figured it would make some sense with everyone in town. Maybe next season.
With all the extra members who will be in New York for the various trade shows over the next few days, it seems like the perfect time to have a meet-up. What about tomorrow night (Sunday) 8:00pm, somewhere central? What do you guys think, any interest? What about you local guys? Cross post for those attending Capsule.
With all the extra members who will be in New York for the various trade shows over the next few days, it seems like the perfect time to have a meet-up. What about tomorrow night (Sunday) around 8:00pm, somewhere central? What do you guys think, any interest? What about you local guys?
A day late and a dollar short...... Looking at the competition however, I should have probably worn this one. Well, that and posted these in time.
One of my favorite of your suits. I have been jealous of it for a long time. I almost had something similar made last year but was unfortunately not able to secure the fabric.
It is indeed a suit but I didn't really intend that picture for the competition. That picture is from several yeas ago, (though I did wear it this Wednesday) I was just using is as an example. Thanks for including it, however.Here is the whole suit:That suit is fantastic! I am thinking about sleeve cuffs on one of my next suits. I usually wait until it's in the 80's before I break out the white suits but you are giving me some ideas...That is a really good idea. I have...