or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

While this is a bit sarcastically put, it's a very important point.
Where did they hold the fittings? Bed Bath and Beyond?Savvy? Hmm....interesting... That's generally the "styleforum" option, anyway. However, you've always advocated for paying two/three times as much so you can be sure the restaurant will be open in twenty years, that the maiter d' will always remember your name and have a table waiting for you, your favorite dish will be prepared exactly the way you like it, and if there is anything you don't like you can send it back...
A little intellectual discussion isn't bad once in a while. There has been plenty of drama here to keep things interesting. If you're bored, start a fight. It's worked for everyone else. Your $6000 suit sucks, Can financially staked owners be impartial, When is a tailor not a tailor. Have at it.Wasn't there another trunk show this past weekend? Any pictures or comments from people who were there? It would be nice for this thread to continue to showcase Mr. Paone's...
Quoted for humor. I love this threak.
Ah, yes the interview bait and switch. Tell the public what they want to hear and then completely change everything once you get them inside the shop.
The part where they all agree that Mariano is a stylist? How about the interview where he calls his father one? Did I comprehend that correctly too?
I just hope he has at least 11 of his own garments. If only 10 it's going to be a serious let down.
That's right foo, blow off the most obvious and least important piece of his argument with a lot of attitude and leave all the meaty parts untouched. It's so clear you are right again. How silly of me.How silly of all of us.
Oh right, Rubinacci is a special magical flower unique in the world of tailoring and you are the most usual customer, not a single other person is like you.You have all this "experience" and all it seems to gain you is a very tunneled, and for some reason angry, view of things.Here we have an entire thread of customers of many houses, including Rubinacci, and actual tailors, who somehow seem to have somehow arrived at a different perspective. Of course, obviously, the more...
Yes, obviously. I wasn't trying to suggest he was doing something wrong or that it was inappropriate. There was just a lot of discussion about him using or not using the Rubinacci name at all. The consensus here has been that listing ones work experience(s?) is completely appropriate. Of course that's very important, as someone said earlier; a master/head tailor has to come from somewhere. I was just showing that he did mention Rubinacci in that manner. There seemed to be...