or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Hmmmm..... Only 97.5% of my suits are three piece. I'll have to see what I can manage.....
I hope it was worth it....?There was an unfortunate summer several years ago that I lost/misplaced/had stolen two lovely straws. It was no fun at all.Hopefully I'll me able to hang on to my new ones now that I have upgraded to Monticrstis.That's kind of you to say. Thank you.I seem to be buying even more hats this year. Something special arrived today. Talk about peacock!
I see your:And raise you: [[SPOILER]] Anyway, for the contest:I didn't want sugarbutch to feel all alone with the rolled sleeves. First time wearing this new hat. Really enjoying it. Received an unusually high number of compliments.
Hmmm... A new hat just happened to arrive from Optimo today. I might just have to play.
You should have just posted your favorite of their fits in absentia.Actually, that might be a interesting challenge. Find the greatest Styleforum fit of all time! Everyone picks their favorite fit pick of anyone, ever and then we vote. It certainly where group think is right now!
USA! USA! USA! I'm not sure if this help or hurts the cause, but I had a lot of fun setting it up. Actually, it was my very first WAYWRN picture and it just so happens I'm wearing the same suit and tie today. Figured I had to go with it. Goodness this suit is old! Now pass me a hot dog to go with my tea. Hold the ketchup please, mustard only!
Why did you lose out on him last year? How formal is the restaurant? What else are you doing that day? Sure, you are most comfortable in a suit and that is what you naturally wear to an important meeting. Yes, this is a very important meeting but you have to be aware of what your outfit conveys. That is what the forum is trying to tell you. If the guy is used to seeing you in athletic clothing it will be a bit strange to see you in a three piece suit. If it is a white...
That is a wonderful book. Thank you for posting it. I especially like the order form. The store copies of measurements on the left hand side are interesting to compare to modern sizes. People were so much smaller then!
I though I was going to have to miss out because I didn't have a chance to take a picture yesterday. Fortunately I found this picture of the same outfit, albeit with a different shirt and tie.@Claghorn I don't know that my beard is that epic.... It certainly has been more eccentric in years past. [[SPOILER]]
Glen plaid on glen plaid: Trying too hard... Don't worry, there's a watch chain under there too: