or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

It really was a lovely evening. Thank you Crusty for the fine restaurant recommendation. I'm going to keep setting this up every time I go to market so you can look for it every July and January. Hope to see more of you in the summer.
That first match was certainly "redonkulous" but I'm exausted and could use a good meal and a drink. I did catch some of the warm ups there yesterday. Very very cool.
I figured you would of had some threads on it if you were. The Italy coverage was very good. I had to keep up with it since I missed the show this season.We are having a little meet-up tonight but I guess we will catch you next time. I'm going to keep it a regular biannual get together every trade show season.I will say this for Pitti though, at least the exhibitors are all in one place. This schlepping all over the city BS is a pain in the butt.
Just a final reminder for the meet-up tonight. 7:30 at Nocello, 257 West 55th Street. We have a nice group going. Hope some of you can join us.
It sure has been a long day in the city. I'm Ready for dinner. Who's with me?
Fok, you guys doing New York this season?
Ok, I asked him, but unfortunately he doesn't like Italian.
I was really bummed I couldn't make it. I'll definitely be there in June though. I can't miss it again. Thanks for all the pictures. It makes me feel bad for all the things I missed but at least I get to have a feeling for was was happening.
Has it really come to this??? God help us all. Think I should invite Menswear Dog to join us for dinner?
@Leaves is spot on. Without the peacocks and the press they are generating we would not have the current resurgence in menswear. On the Edward Green argument front: Hillary said they had a fantastic Pitti and wrote a lot of orders. I just asked her.