or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Antonio, can't you just design some pretty stuff that people actually like, instead of all this ugly junk??? Goodness gracious people! Can't you take your head out of your rear ends for once??? You know the real problem with Pitti? It's that the people that attend actually love clothing and enjoy having fun dressing instead of most of the stuck in the mud narrow minded people here. Antonio is one of the most enthusiastic and talented designers I have meet. This is one...
I guess someone has to go first.As my esteemed associate is indisposed at the moment, here goes...:I'll keep you all in suspense.... [[SPOILER]]
Just trying to do my part.Oh, I know you could.... And you know I could....That's what we need to do, have a pith helmet meet up just to make all of Vox's iGent dreams come true.
I don't know about shorts, but a pith helmet.... Hmmm.....
Thank you. I was mostly trolling about my entry, however. My style is far off from the forum groupthing so I like to stir it up a bit. Not only do I wear a three piece suit, pocket watch, and (gasp!) a hat (pretty much everyday); but I wear them to improbable events like a soccer game where I get hit with a water balloon, engulfed in clouds of celebratory smoke bombs, and run around with small children on my shoulders. That's just how I roll.Exactly the challenge! Not a...
Stich, the Great Influencer! You need post on you "blog" more and influence the marketplace not just this tiny world of Styleforum. Then they will just start inviting you to Pitti.
Boutonniere Challenge! You sober guys really need to dandy it up around here. This was an interesting challenge, but really, only six votes..... And here I wore a boring shantung tie that I thought you all would love! Or what was it, the blowing horn, too much??? The Futbol??? I thought Americans were starting to appreciate the soccer.....
Since Stich is fortunately being slow, I'll squeeze these in here. At the the local futbol match the a couple days ago This is a little bland for me but I figured it was a tie you guys would like. My vest is a little askew because I had small children riding on my shoulders: Apparently shouting "don't hit the guy in a suit with a water balloon, I'll kill you" makes you a instant target. Oh well, fortunately it WAS only water. And no, I am not about to rob a bank....
The weaving is not at fine or as tight so more air can get through. There are more gaps.
Wow. that would be awesome. So Stich, what are you doing January 13th-16th???I was over in that area for the antique market but didn't have time to explore the neighborhood more thoroughly or the Synagogue.