or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Don't you have calender??? They are all the rage. That's where everyone puts things these days. Radar is soooooo passe.
How's the weather today guys? Low 80's doesn't seem too bad. @patrickBOOTH, your hair ok? Putting together another New York Meet-Up for Tuesday, July 21st. http://www.styleforum.net/t/502998/nyc-meet-up-tuesday-july-21st/0_100 All you ornery New Yorkers are welcome. Hope you can make it.
Alright guys here's the plan: Tuesday, July 21st at 6:30pm at Nocello. Centrally located at 257 West 55th between Broadway and 8th Ave. Come for dinner, come for drinks. Everyone is welcome. We’ll probably be hanging out for awhile. Just let me know if you can make it so we can get a rough head count.
Looks like they turned out rather well.
Awww schucks......Luckily, I don't think that will be enough to win. It's always nice to be recognized but I'm glad I don't have to manage the next contest.With Easter and Passover coming up this weekend, how about a holiday outfit challenge?
Wait! What's going on here??? What about my bonus points???
And I was told that you pick your nose. Take that!
Interesting how tight the race is. When does the poll end? It's going to be a photo finish... Hey! Where are my bonus points for wearing a top hat all day???
I'm impressed with you guys, without any examples of his tailoring to discuss you've moved on to deriding his fingernails. Classy.
Nothing wrong with a difficult challenge. Keeps it interesting. People need to get more dedicated to the competition! (....not that I participate as much as I could/should....)