or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Unfortunately, amazing deliciousness can't be valued or PayPaled. Sorry! Get in the business, come to Florence, and I'll take you to dinner!Very true. Also, they tend to be slim, which doesn't hurt.
Definitely keep it. I personally know it is a great coat.
You rang? Well done. Get these men a butter chicken dinner from Sostanza!Exactly what I was going for. Trolling Pitti and now Styleforum. It was a very polarizing outfit. When walking around Florence later that evening I got anything form compliments from old Italian men to rendering entire groups of people speechless.The two of you are such a charming couple. I am sorry I didn't get the chance to spend more time with you. We are definitely going to have to put together...
Looks like you just got the poll up. That's what I get for always being last minute. Some great entries. I'll be very curious to see who wins.
Looking great guys! I thought about wearing a dinner suits but decided to watch a soccer match instead of going to Mahler's Third. (We won in the last minutes so it was definitely the right choice.) Anyway, unfortunately my camera and I have become separated and I don't think I'll be able to post pictures from it until Sunday. If TTO is kind enough to extend the deadline. Otherwise these will have to suffice:
Might as well put vox's picture there too. Well, after barging about all my three piece suits, my week got too busy to take any pictures. I know it's too late but I found an old picture of the same outfit I wore Friday so i figured I'd share. Sorry there are not better pictures of the vest.
39 is reasonably accurate. What do you thing I am @RSS (he is missed. anyone hear from him?) or something??? Now you're going to make me count! You and your math!
Hmmmm..... Only 97.5% of my suits are three piece. I'll have to see what I can manage.....
I hope it was worth it....?There was an unfortunate summer several years ago that I lost/misplaced/had stolen two lovely straws. It was no fun at all.Hopefully I'll me able to hang on to my new ones now that I have upgraded to Monticrstis.That's kind of you to say. Thank you.I seem to be buying even more hats this year. Something special arrived today. Talk about peacock!
I see your:And raise you: [[SPOILER]] Anyway, for the contest:I didn't want sugarbutch to feel all alone with the rolled sleeves. First time wearing this new hat. Really enjoying it. Received an unusually high number of compliments.