or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Um....in case my last post wasn't clear enough; vote for US, not them!
Come on people do your forum duty and vote! This is a very tight race. Every vote counts!
I just want to know who the heck thinks a couple of (very nice, by the way) tie makers from Germany are better than either of us!No one answered, what's the closing time of the poll?
That's just fine. I know this is super last minute. I've been meeting people individually all over town in between appointments and just thought it would be fun to get a group together. I'll be back the end of January/early February and I'll try to do a better job of setting something up then.Sounds good! Should have everything figured out by tonight. I'll let you know personally and post it here.
You tell them! Down with kiddy scooters!
Hmmm.... At what time does the poll close? I want to squeak my vote in where it's needed most....
Great! It may just be me but we'll see what happens.Of course it is, but are you say you have something better to do???
I have never voted for myself in a poll. Is now the time to do it just to stay ahead of team Stich/Squirl???
Edit: We've picked a spot. Here are the details: bar.vetro 222 East 58th between 2nd & 3rd We'll meet up in the bar at 7:30pm and then migrate to a table for dinner at about 9pm. We've tried this before, but let's try it again; anyone want to get together this Tuesday night, 7/22. There are certainly plenty of Styleforum New Yorker's around and the rest of the people that have come to town for the clothing trade shows. What do you guys think? Someone with better...
Really guys, simmer down. Enough with all the compliments. Where do you think all this flattery is going to get you any way? Thank you though. It was a fun afternoon.That's all you've got to say??? For a ninja editing, girly acting, kiddy shooter riding, mod.... I thought you would have had more of a comeback! We'll just have to duke it out in the poll buddy!