or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

We're here. Please do. We just ordered drinks.I think I'm afraid to know what that means....
Thank you for keeping his memory alive. He is missed....Anyway, how about you? I apologize, I had meant to invite you personally.
Ok gang, here are the details: bar.vetro 222 East 58th between 2nd & 3rd We'll meet up in the bar at 7:30pm and then migrate to a table for dinner at about 9pm. Look forward to seeing you tonight! ALL ARE WELCOME!
I remember that threak. Good times.
Don't worry. No shoe circle necessary!
Not in the slightest. It was just hard to think of anything else to talk smack about. They are such nice and friendly guys. The classic trope that America is better than everyone else was an easy hand to play.Um.....you did notice that I was talking smack didn't you.....?
Don't make me go above your head and get Fok to disqualify the scooter photo. Non clothing related. Just not allowed. You know, you could have cast that vote for us and made it a three way tie. Just playing favorites as usual.... A challenge off would have been kind of fun, though. On the other hand I suppose I could accept defeat gracefully.... It's just sooooo hard!
Um....in case my last post wasn't clear enough; vote for US, not them!
Come on people do your forum duty and vote! This is a very tight race. Every vote counts!
I just want to know who the heck thinks a couple of (very nice, by the way) tie makers from Germany are better than either of us!No one answered, what's the closing time of the poll?