or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Then we are certainly never going to make the cut. Too bad really.
Are you +1-ing that your friend is being weird about tickets too of agreeing that Union Square is the "center" of New York?If you guys really prefer the Union Square area, I'll keep it in mind for January. Is there a location anyone has a relationship with that can accommodate us?Is two more miles really that much farther to travel though? You guys act like you don't live in a city with terrific public transportation and a multitude of options. Heck, I could walk it in...
Or you could both join us and get this whole flirtation thing out of your system. One the other hand, if you prefer to keep it private, we'll understand....
Modern English Tailor card trumps both.
I see you're new here. Get used to it.
I know you guys hate getting together for some reason, but here is your chance to complain about the weather and traffic in person: NYC Meet-Up one week from tonight: Tuesday, July 21st at 6:30pm at Nocello. located at 257 West 55th between Broadway and 8th Ave. Come for dinner, come for drinks. Everyone is welcome. We’ll probably be hanging out for awhile. Just let me know if you can make it so we can get a rough head count.
For Manhattan... Thought you were going to the concert anyway?
Alright guys, Tuesday, July 21st at 6:30pm at Nocello. Centrally located at 257 West 55th between Broadway and 8th Ave. Come for dinner, come for drinks. Everyone is welcome. We’ll probably be hanging out for awhile. Just let me know if you can make it so we can get a rough head count.
And that will keep you up way past your bedtime too. This is going to cut sorely into your Old Man cred.Oh, too bad! I was hoping to be in New York this week also but it just didn't work out. I will pass on your regards. I'm sorry I'll miss you as well.
Not "busy" per se (though there is one party I'll be stopping by that goes that late,) I just have a reservation already set up somewhere and figured it would be easy to add a few more people.I'm thinking a later drinks thing on Sunday and then a 7:30ish dinner/drinks on Tuesday? What says that early to bed public?I buy things, I sell things. Sometimes clothing.