or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

It is very easy to do. Any tailor should be able to handle it.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs What was more interesting was the cape/cloak/coat thing he was wearing. Mr. Flusser described it as a shooting coat, but it was a style I have never seen before.
Quote: Originally Posted by jefferyd Quote: Originally Posted by Despos Sewing while driving is just as bad as texting so I don't do it and keep my fingertips covered. So you're saying that when you texted me today to say you'd be there in 5 minutes you had pulled over to the side of the road first? Or do you keep an assistant in the back seat to do that for you too? The two of you together in one town... I...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Am I the only one who wore black shoes for this challenge? Not quite the only one...but our photographic evidence is much better...
Look at that; I finally got into a contest in time... First of all I apologize for the unfocused washed out photographs. The camera is borrowed and it is my first time using the self timer. So, I actually did the opposite of what people on the FNB forum think we do here. Namely, dress up in our "outrageous" outfits just to take pictures but never actually wear them out in public. My CBD outfit was just too boring for me so I changed before I went out. For my wardrobe...
Thank you gentlemen for all your kind words. Hopefully I will get back into the habit of posting more regularly. I may wear the suit again this weekend and if I do, I will try to take better pictures outside. Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition That is a killer 3-piece. Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy Feh. You look great, the tweed really suits you. And I especially like the humongous lapels on the...
Here are the pictures I intended to enter in the tweed contest. I am sorry for the constant tease and delay. I forgot how complicated posting pictures can sometimes be; especially when your equipment fails you. Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy Teasers? Just post your damn fit. Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Full Harris Tweed suit? I'm envious. The suit fits much better than it looks. I'll...
After a very hectic two days I finally have a little down time to get these pictures from Friday posted. Here are some teasers at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You have until 12 midnight EST, I do believe. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ...and 1/2 hour left to get your tweed entries in!! Thank you gentelmen. Unfortunately while I finally took the pictures; my computer decided to stop cooperating. Hopefully I will be able to get them posted sometime this weekend. Excellent showing everyone. I am sorry I could not squeeze...
Some great looks today gentlemen. I hope I am able to make time post pictures my outfit. What time do they generally close the contest?