or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Big?
I heartily agree we are lucky to have foo. He is very generous to share his sartorial experiences (dare I say escapades) and I truly do appreciate him for that. However, what I don't appreciate (aside form it's entertainment value, and even that is starting to wear...) is his dogmatic insistence that his way/experience(s)/opinions are the right/true/correct ones. Instead of having discussions and meaningful debate we have spiteful one-sided heated arguments. To suggest...
That the forum hasn't changed or that The Foo hasn't changed?However, as entertaining as bitter arguments are, I wouldn't mind seeing differences of opinion leading to insightful and revealing discussion.Tar is very sticky.
Obvious question, have you pm'ed the tailors on the forum?
It is actually a nice lightweight black linen.
Looking good! That actually is a real flower. As is the one I am wearing for this challenge.I only wear real flowers.The holder on the left (still holding the flowers I wore yesterday) I had made by a local silversmith a number of years ago. The holder on the right is an antique I recently found at a flee market in Toronto. Too bad I didn't find it a long time ago, having one made was much more expensive!
Linen suit and shirt: And because this contest will become about lifestyle shots as much as the clothes; all of the oysters:
Where's your dedication man??? Only coat and tie required. Just throw them over your swim trunks!
And here I was hoping for the non-wool coat/pant challenge or the boutonniere one I keep pushing; I just want to see what happens when you guys try wearing one! Now I'm just going to have trouble figuring out how non-CBD my tie should be....
Ha! Ok, I suppose I handle that much!No shoe circle but I think this works better for our group:Guess who's is who's!It's a pity you weren't wearing on of your fine chapeaux, Crusty. I have a feeling though that Matt is going to help you add to your collection....