or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Please ignore the long trousers. I'v been meaning to get that taken care of. A little damp out there this evening... USA! USA! USA!
I was just thinking the same thing. I always appreciated his style and attitude.
I only cast a single vote. I thought a certain knee length sport coat deserved at least some love.(Ok, I guess it is actually a thigh length "sport coat", but it really was the side entry pockets that did it for me.) So everyone really likes Claghorn's outfit that much? I know we have VERY different styles and while I do think it's nice look, I just don't think it is anywhere near second place nice.
I certainly don't think you can ever have too many. My suit wardrobe is about 50%/50%, 95% three piece.
So double double breasted? Quad breasted? Octo breasted? It's been a very double breasted week. I actually wore one the past three days but neglected to photograph yesterdays ensemble, with a bow tie none the less (yes, Mr. Sartoria I managed to wear it un-ironicly.)I can't decide whether I prefer the too-tight or too-loose outfit; so Claghorn, I'll leave it up to you.Perfect cider mill weatherBrown Glenplaid with Blue WindowpaneContest Picture:Duckies! [[SPOILER]] Today's...
I should be able to have some fun with that, about half my suits are double breasted. I'm sorry I missed the past two challenges. I don't have a year round weight brown suit and I was just too busy for this past one. Thankfully, it's finally cool enough to bust out the flannels!Today's outfit would have been perfect for the brown challenge:
Have at it boys.
Well... Holdfast, now you know you know why more people didn't vote for me...
I know! Let's argue about why I think (based on other discussions about the topic) that people didn't vote for me.... Yup, that sounds like fun.So, why don't we try to have an actual productive conversation: Did you vote for me? Why or why not?