or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

I'm sure you guys are hating it but I think it's an absolutely beautiful day here in the big city. Feels like summer. But you know what is a travesty??? This "fresh" rosted corn. How on earth can it be over cooked and cold at the same time??? Oh well, at least the salt and butter had some flavor.
Does that cover the theater too?
Don't sell yourself short, Styleforum is a big village.Cool. We'll save a spot for you.
Great. It will be good to see you again. I'll try to make sure my moustache is up to snuff. Just this side of punchable...Don't worry, were not that judgmental of a group. Though, if it's drinking buddies you prefer, I think we'll somehow be able to accommodate that just fine.The Man, the Myth, the Legend.... You've build something of a persona in 31,200 posts.
Just steaks you've stepped on? Are you that much of a misanthrope or do you always have people over? Now I really hope you are able to make it. Just to see if you live up to the legend.That sounds like quite the date. New Year's Eve to boot. Why don't you invite them for Tuesday. It will be a fun nite. There will be a number of interesting characters there.
Go when? Tuesday night is already kind of set up. I can put it on the list for January though. Can you get them to block out a table of 10/15 for three hours and be ok with it if only 6 people show up?What's with all this pizza? Can't we do a little better than that? I'm not going all the way to New York for Pizza!
Not sure. I've just heard you can only get it in Brooklyn.
As long as they have skeeball, that gopher game, and artisanal pizza; I'm in.
Anyway guys, I'm happy to organize these meet-ups anywhere the majority wants. I'm not a New Yorker so I'm relying on other people's relationships with restaurants to be flexible with with a group like ours: where it's difficult to say exactly how many people are coming and people will probably coming and going a lot. If you have better ideas, let me know and I'll try to put it together for January. Honestly, I don't mind the complaining though. I'm a big boy, I can handle...
I don't know that I take you seriously...Don't really know what to think of you, I've never meet you. Happy to change that and form an opinion though. If Tuesday doesn't work, I'll be around most of the week. I could even just stop by your showroom.