or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Ah...the Glorious Days of Yore. It's nice to see everyone stick their head in this threak (have we reached that point yet?)I'm just disappointed that @RSS chose to pop into the watch thread and not here. I miss him, if not "he is missed."
Is that a joke? I can't tell. Please let me know if it is supposed to be clever or funny.
Big?
I heartily agree we are lucky to have foo. He is very generous to share his sartorial experiences (dare I say escapades) and I truly do appreciate him for that. However, what I don't appreciate (aside form it's entertainment value, and even that is starting to wear...) is his dogmatic insistence that his way/experience(s)/opinions are the right/true/correct ones. Instead of having discussions and meaningful debate we have spiteful one-sided heated arguments. To suggest...
That the forum hasn't changed or that The Foo hasn't changed?However, as entertaining as bitter arguments are, I wouldn't mind seeing differences of opinion leading to insightful and revealing discussion.Tar is very sticky.
Obvious question, have you pm'ed the tailors on the forum?
It is actually a nice lightweight black linen.
Looking good! That actually is a real flower. As is the one I am wearing for this challenge.I only wear real flowers.The holder on the left (still holding the flowers I wore yesterday) I had made by a local silversmith a number of years ago. The holder on the right is an antique I recently found at a flee market in Toronto. Too bad I didn't find it a long time ago, having one made was much more expensive!
Linen suit and shirt: And because this contest will become about lifestyle shots as much as the clothes; all of the oysters:
Where's your dedication man??? Only coat and tie required. Just throw them over your swim trunks!