or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

I let it all hang out.
I do want you guys to know I did finally take drastic measures yesterday to combat the heat; at the end of a long day of walking and taking the subway all over the island, I undid my tie and unbuttoned my collar....
If Manton what hope is there for the rest of humanity? Well, I for one am taking a stand! You can pry my three piece suit out of my Cold. Dead. Hands.
How about waffles? Waffles are good.
Yes, probably for many things. In this instance for eating the "street corn" or walking 20 blocks in a three piece suit?
I'm sure you guys are hating it but I think it's an absolutely beautiful day here in the big city. Feels like summer. But you know what is a travesty??? This "fresh" rosted corn. How on earth can it be over cooked and cold at the same time??? Oh well, at least the salt and butter had some flavor.
Does that cover the theater too?
Don't sell yourself short, Styleforum is a big village.Cool. We'll save a spot for you.
Great. It will be good to see you again. I'll try to make sure my moustache is up to snuff. Just this side of punchable...Don't worry, were not that judgmental of a group. Though, if it's drinking buddies you prefer, I think we'll somehow be able to accommodate that just fine.The Man, the Myth, the Legend.... You've build something of a persona in 31,200 posts.
Just steaks you've stepped on? Are you that much of a misanthrope or do you always have people over? Now I really hope you are able to make it. Just to see if you live up to the legend.That sounds like quite the date. New Year's Eve to boot. Why don't you invite them for Tuesday. It will be a fun nite. There will be a number of interesting characters there.