or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Where's your dedication man??? Only coat and tie required. Just throw them over your swim trunks!
And here I was hoping for the non-wool coat/pant challenge or the boutonniere one I keep pushing; I just want to see what happens when you guys try wearing one! Now I'm just going to have trouble figuring out how non-CBD my tie should be....
Ha! Ok, I suppose I handle that much!No shoe circle but I think this works better for our group:Guess who's is who's!It's a pity you weren't wearing on of your fine chapeaux, Crusty. I have a feeling though that Matt is going to help you add to your collection....
What is wrong with you New Yorkers? All of you have been so gracious and charming. Why don't you get together more often???It was indeed a wonderful end to my New York trip. What a great evening! Crusty it is you though, who is the true gentleman. I owe you twice now! We had great conversations and delightful bonhomie all around. You all should have been there. Crusty, as I said is a true gentleman; the Duke is indeed thin, white, and regal; Ni is a true creative...
We're here. Please do. We just ordered drinks.I think I'm afraid to know what that means....
Thank you for keeping his memory alive. He is missed....Anyway, how about you? I apologize, I had meant to invite you personally.
Ok gang, here are the details: bar.vetro 222 East 58th between 2nd & 3rd We'll meet up in the bar at 7:30pm and then migrate to a table for dinner at about 9pm. Look forward to seeing you tonight! ALL ARE WELCOME!
I remember that threak. Good times.
Don't worry. No shoe circle necessary!
Not in the slightest. It was just hard to think of anything else to talk smack about. They are such nice and friendly guys. The classic trope that America is better than everyone else was an easy hand to play.Um.....you did notice that I was talking smack didn't you.....?