or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Stick with Rubinacci the cut of this sanctimonious drivel doesn't suit you.
Oy. Why do I even bother. Look, I like you, I think you make meaningful and significant contributions to the forum, are a good sport, I even enjoy arguing, but eventually I do get weary of bashing my head against a brick wall.Let's review the exchange:I thought this was a rude but somewhat funny statement about the vital importance of working with an actual tailor. It has been discussed a fair amount in this thread and many stylists have been offering opinions on fit...
Fortunately not. The was south of me and strangely mostly confined to government buildings and the university.Nothing quite so dramatic that you need to endanger you life over it. Besides my point wasn't directed at you and my face isn't even that pinchy.Anyway, my point is that in the constant and ongoing discussion we've been having about tailors/stylists/fitters it's important to remember that there is a lot of value in having someone who actually works with cloth...
I figured you were, but in the next statement after the quoted part you left the analogy and started directly talking about the food.I also don't think the good reasons you stick with Rubinacci have been discussed enough so I though I might as well filter them back though the imperfect food analogies that have been used throughout this threak.
While this is a bit sarcastically put, it's a very important point.
Where did they hold the fittings? Bed Bath and Beyond?Savvy? Hmm....interesting... That's generally the "styleforum" option, anyway. However, you've always advocated for paying two/three times as much so you can be sure the restaurant will be open in twenty years, that the maiter d' will always remember your name and have a table waiting for you, your favorite dish will be prepared exactly the way you like it, and if there is anything you don't like you can send it back...
A little intellectual discussion isn't bad once in a while. There has been plenty of drama here to keep things interesting. If you're bored, start a fight. It's worked for everyone else. Your $6000 suit sucks, Can financially staked owners be impartial, When is a tailor not a tailor. Have at it.Wasn't there another trunk show this past weekend? Any pictures or comments from people who were there? It would be nice for this thread to continue to showcase Mr. Paone's...
Quoted for humor. I love this threak.
Ah, yes the interview bait and switch. Tell the public what they want to hear and then completely change everything once you get them inside the shop.
The part where they all agree that Mariano is a stylist? How about the interview where he calls his father one? Did I comprehend that correctly too?