or Connect

Posts by Mr. Claymore

Obvious question, have you pm'ed the tailors on the forum?
It is actually a nice lightweight black linen.
Looking good! That actually is a real flower. As is the one I am wearing for this challenge.I only wear real flowers.The holder on the left (still holding the flowers I wore yesterday) I had made by a local silversmith a number of years ago. The holder on the right is an antique I recently found at a flee market in Toronto. Too bad I didn't find it a long time ago, having one made was much more expensive!
Linen suit and shirt: And because this contest will become about lifestyle shots as much as the clothes; all of the oysters:
Where's your dedication man??? Only coat and tie required. Just throw them over your swim trunks!
And here I was hoping for the non-wool coat/pant challenge or the boutonniere one I keep pushing; I just want to see what happens when you guys try wearing one! Now I'm just going to have trouble figuring out how non-CBD my tie should be....
Ha! Ok, I suppose I handle that much!No shoe circle but I think this works better for our group:Guess who's is who's!It's a pity you weren't wearing on of your fine chapeaux, Crusty. I have a feeling though that Matt is going to help you add to your collection....
What is wrong with you New Yorkers? All of you have been so gracious and charming. Why don't you get together more often???It was indeed a wonderful end to my New York trip. What a great evening! Crusty it is you though, who is the true gentleman. I owe you twice now! We had great conversations and delightful bonhomie all around. You all should have been there. Crusty, as I said is a true gentleman; the Duke is indeed thin, white, and regal; Ni is a true creative...
We're here. Please do. We just ordered drinks.I think I'm afraid to know what that means....
Thank you for keeping his memory alive. He is missed....Anyway, how about you? I apologize, I had meant to invite you personally.